• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I didn't want to claim it before everyone on the wagon showed up since then scum could take it into account when they came in today
but now we have the entire wagon's thoughts without the knowledge that it's pretty likely all three scum are on doc's wagon.
why do you think I was asking deku about what his thoughts were upon swapping back to doc?
why was I so adamant that we lynch off the doc wagon today?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
actually i'm wrong

no one targeted rubik last night so there's no reason funn should have any info on him that clears him. i think it's likely scum and town both have a role like ex's. rubik and ex are probably not scum together. it might be echo after all

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
actually i'm wrong

no one targeted rubik last night so there's no reason funn should have any info on him that clears him. i think it's likely scum and town both have a role like ex's. rubik and ex are probably not scum together. it might be echo after all
unless it's some big conspiracy where ex and echo are partners and they lied together about how the role works, but that would definitely get found out the longer the game goes on so that's very improbable

good night

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Apparently it's like a normal cop but you don't know at first what each result means?

Would Godfather appear as town to you?
and if you're telling the truth then funnier, Minish, and Namira are supposedly cleared since Doc flipped town.

Doesn't mean all scum were in the Doc wagon, though, since Poy could be scum too.
@funnier6, how reliable is your info clearing Rubik? And was it given to you by any of the members in the Kirino wagon?

funnier6

Courage~
I was the only one to question why funnier is still alive
I’m still wondering that myself so like
I'm the only one annoyed at him for withholding what might be crucial information
That’s because you’re lame

You know when you were like why should I trust you?? And I was like I’m not asking you to trust me

I’m asking you to trust me
I kept pressuring and poking people during ALL D1; I w
I recall you being stuck on the Doc wagon like all day

funnier6

Courage~
scum could be content to block him
This is very obviously not what happened

Never would anyone ever think I was going to pick sms, blocking me to kill him would be a waste
the big problem I had was she was suspecting me day 1 (potential chainsaw or omgus), but then coming into day 2 did a complete 180 and had me as a solid town iirc
Yeah I thought that was weird too in the opposite direction cause she was gone reading me all day one and then flipped it in day two with no explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom