• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
So, all caught up
I don't like Ex's claim. It doesn't add up. Let's go through it.
1) Mailman. That's fine.
2) Offered to mailman someone else to prove mailman.
3) Has a second part of his role he doesn't want to admit.
4) Proceeds to admit to a 1x role that gave us nothing only after the person he targeted died.

Now, if his role has two parts, as seen above they would have to be Mailman and either Follower or JOAT to fit the 1x role. But that can't be it, since he also claimed he didn't want to reveal the rest of his role. Mailman can't be part of the JOAT because he's admitted to it having multiple shots. Which means he has both all three of the multi-shot mailman, the follower, and something else he refuses to tell us.
It doesn't add up.
Vote: ExLight
@Moe the Moblin hey could you really kindly unvote and revote Ex? Assuming this wagon pans out and Ex is indeed scum that would be great.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Now, dear Gum-Gum, for my read of Echo.
I have a hard time seeing scum behind her actions. While her mistakes are noobish (and I really need to make the comments about the playstyle to help out), I have a hard time seeing Newbscum pulling them.
Let's be honest, just the fact that she asked me for pointers rather than her scumbuds seems like something that wouldn't come from Newbscum. I feel confident calling her a townread.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Now, if his role has two parts, as seen above they would have to be Mailman and either Follower or JOAT to fit the 1x role. But that can't be it, since he also claimed he didn't want to reveal the rest of his role. Mailman can't be part of the JOAT because he's admitted to it having multiple shots. Which means he has both all three of the multi-shot mailman, the follower, and something else he refuses to tell us.
1580192163535.png

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Ok, I got a letter from Exlight, saying:

Hi, Exlight here, I'm Town, and I'm a Mailman. My role actually has another name but I won't claim it cuz it is related to my character and if you were mafia you could figure it out and kill me.

Ex is town, so do not lynch him
Explain this then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom