• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I’d do it again
you'd be wrong again

when exlight went back and grabbed the mech info from me/rag/deku, they failed to point out the inconsistency between rag's and deku's claims, since there was an action missing night 2 that means one of the two was lying
occam's razor implies rag was the one lying, plus literally forgetting what their track targets were didn't look good either

but I wouldn't fault anyone for making either choice here, deku definitely played a good game this time around
it prolly would have been easier for funnier if yall put in the effort I did in solving on my deathday, but then again it didn't help me so maybe not

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
when exlight went back and grabbed the mech info from me/rag/deku, they failed to point out the inconsistency between rag's and deku's claims, since there was an action missing night 2 that means one of the two was lying
there were two actions missing
we could assume one was from a scum, and another from a dead player; but both actions could've been from dead players
it depended on how sun dealt with inactive scums, so it wasn't useful

but it was really obviously between deku and rag yea

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
there were two actions missing
we could assume one was from a scum, and another from a dead player; but both actions could've been from dead players
it depended on how sun dealt with inactive scums, so it wasn't useful

but it was really obviously between deku and rag yea
pretty sure I was able to account for all the actions but one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom