• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
you're getting paranoid
inhale
Bruh

This is actually the least paranoid I’ve been

I guess technically the most if it’s actually been Rag this entire time

Cause then I WAY overthought everything

Actually it was good to remember all the possibilities

But idk man I just feel like MtG when I had to choose and the right decision did not feel like the right decision

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Bruh

This is actually the least paranoid I’ve been

I guess technically the most if it’s actually been Rag this entire time

Cause then I WAY overthought everything

Actually it was good to remember all the possibilities

But idk man I just feel like MtG when I had to choose and the right decision did not feel like the right decision
fun let's do this, it's Rag we know it aafdsgf

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Her role PM info seems to fit Poyzin's structure more; and her being targeted by Minish, who seems like some kind of support mafia role, during the N2 could've been a deflector that messed Rubik's role. C'mon didn't you find weird Min trying to save Namira's ass in D2 and trying to take Deku before? Deku helped us with all the scum wagons, c'mon now.

If you vote Deku and she can namekill in the Day Phase she'll turn this into a win, not a tie.

funnier6

Courage~
Her role PM info seems to fit Poyzin's structure more; and her being targeted by Minish, who seems like some kind of support mafia role, during the N2 could've been a deflector that messed Rubik's role. C'mon didn't you find weird Min trying to save Namira's ass in D2 and trying to take Deku before? Deku helped us with all the scum wagons, c'mon now.

If you vote Deku and she can namekill in the Day Phase she'll turn this into a win, not a tie.
DONT CONDESCEND TO ME

VOTE THERE IF YOURE SO SURE

ASDFF

HAKEMDNKAKSJWNQKSKIDNMALODNEMLDIENN

funnier6

Courage~
THIS IS A HELLA BACKHANDED COMPLIMENT

do you understand that we have to vote on the same person because otherwise scum might just day namekill the other one tho :excuseme:
ITS BACKHANDED BECAUSE YOU DIDNT CARE THAT MINISH DESERVED IT BUT YOU CARE THAT DEKU DOES

I WONT LET IT RAND YOU JERK

NOT THAT YOUR NAMEKILLING HAS ANY LOGICAL BASIS

SHALL WE DIE????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom