• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Past Gen Evolutions?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Since Pokémon X & Y will include Pokémon prior to Gen VI I think it's safe to... predict that there is a strong possibility that we will see evolutions or prevolutions of past Gen Pokémon. Just out of curiosity, what Evolutions or Prevolutions of Gen I-V Pokémon do you want to see in Pokémon X & Y? Below is a list of what I would like to see:

• An Evolution of Pinsir
  • An Evolution of Tauros
  • 2 or 3 more Eeveelutions (personally Dragon, Flying & or Ghost)
  • A Prevolution of Skarmory
  • An Evolution of Sableye
  • A Prevolution of Tropius
  • An Evolution of Absol
  • A Male evolution of Gothitelle

There are loads more ideas, but these are the ones I really like to see if this kinda thing happens with Pokémon X and Y. I guess we are gonna have to find out in the near future what Gen VI has in store for us.

I would expect, at the very least that is, another Eeveelution. They didn't create any for Gen V, so I think it's time they make some for Gen VI. Going off of what you've listed, I would really like to see what they could come up with for an Absol evolution. I can also see an evolution of Pinsir working, as well as a pre-evolution of Skarmory. I would also like to see a Heracross evolution! =)

Last edited:

Fig

The Altruist
Since Pokémon X & Y will include Pokémon prior to Gen VI I think it's safe to... predict that there is a strong possibility that we will see evolutions or prevolutions of past Gen Pokémon. Just out of curiosity, what Evolutions or Prevolutions of Gen I-V Pokémon do you want to see in Pokémon X & Y? Below is a list of what I would like to see:

• An Evolution of Pinsir
  • An Evolution of Tauros
  • 2 or 3 more Eeveelutions (personally Dragon, Flying & or Ghost)
  • A Prevolution of Skarmory
  • An Evolution of Sableye
  • A Prevolution of Tropius
  • An Evolution of Absol
  • A Male evolution of Gothitelle

There are loads more ideas, but these are the ones I really like to see if this kinda thing happens with Pokémon X and Y. I guess we are gonna have to find out in the near future what Gen VI has in store for us.

Nintendo/GameFreak has somewhat announced that new Eevolutions will be found in Pokémon X and Y. Based on that statement alone, I believe it is best to say that the new generation will feature new evolutions or pre-evolutions of previous generations of Pokémon! I can't wait to see the new generation of Pokémon! :D

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I'd like Delibird to actually be worth somewhat and evolve. Maybe if it had an evolutionary form, I'd want to use it. And preferably, the evolved form wouldn't look as goofy.

You know, since my nephew found out about X and Y he's been spending a lot of time on the (my) computer looking up videos about it on Youtube. Including videos depicting the supposed new pokemon. I just haven't the heart to tell him that they're fake. Though I like the pictures of new Eeveelutions that keep popping up in all those videos. They look nice. I want a ghost-type one.

toonlink

Most Active Inactive User
Yes, maybe a new Eeveelution, a Dusparce evolution, so I can get closure on what it is and what ir does. And maybe Delibird, because it deserves it. Kangaskhan could use one, like maybe a link to Cubone or a baby one, though I wonder what we'd call it.

C

Cipher

Girafirig deserves some sort of evolution, perhaps something the size of Rhyperior, and a bunch more tails. I also think Skarmory should get one, perhaps of the opposite type, Fire, to change things up, instead of just increasing its size and wings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom