• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Paraglider

On my switch light. On the control button (it would be x on the DS). You have to push X to run. And then push X to use your paraglider.
I can’t get Link to run and then use it.
Does anyone playing on the light can help?
Thanks

I think there's a setting to switch the running and jumping buttons under options, but I can't remember what the buttons are by default and what they switch to. But you can only pull out your paraglider while Link is airborne, so whether or not that button makes him run or jump while on the ground doesn't matter since he can do neither of those things in the air.

You can burn things to create updrafts that you should be able to jump into and then pull out your paraglider to ride them, though, if that helps.

I think there's a setting to switch the running and jumping buttons under options, but I can't remember what the buttons are by default and what they switch to. But you can only pull out your paraglider while Link is airborne, so whether or not that button makes him run or jump while on the ground doesn't matter since he can do neither of those things in the air.

You can burn things to create updrafts that you should be able to jump into and then pull out your paraglider to ride them, though, if that helps.

Thano’s. That must be what I doing wrong. Trying to push that button twice. I try it.And I will look into my settings on the switch light.

Just jump from a height then push the X paraglide will open, to close in the air press B, you can reopen glider that way if you’ve got a long drop you can save some Stamina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom