• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Paradox!! Or Me Being Stupid!!

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
My prevous thread made me wonder something. I noticed something that i never understood, on the split timeline supposidly Link goes back to his time leaving a Timeling without a hero, then Ganon is reincarnated and floods Hyrule, i always wondered if Link treveled forward then back were would the Triforce of courage be? Woudnt it go back with Link, and if there was already a Triforce in the adult timeline shoudnt there be two Links and two Triforces of courage at one time, and also why in WW was the Courage Triforce split? Thoughts?

I'm sorry if theres a prevous thread like this

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My prevous thread made me wonder something. I noticed something that i never understood, on the split timeline supposidly Link goes back to his time leaving a Timeling without a hero, then Ganon is reincarnated and floods Hyrule, i always wondered if Link treveled forward then back were would the Triforce of courage be? Woudnt it go back with Link, and if there was already a Triforce in the adult timeline shoudnt there be two Links and two Triforces of courage at one time, and also why in WW was the Courage Triforce split? Thoughts?

I'm sorry if theres a prevous thread like this

Ganon escapes his prison before wind waker, he is not reincarnated.
Yes link comes back to his own time so for a while there are definitely 2 triforces of courage. When Ganondorf of the past sees link's triforce of courage he knows there has been a disturbance in the sacred realm since the door of time has not been opened.(this is mentioned in HH so it's official)
When link is separated from the elements that made him a hero the triforce must have left him and transcended time so that it was in both the past and future and balance was restored.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom