• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Paperclips Banned in Manchester Because of Risk of Injury

This is, perhaps, the best rule ever made. Think about it -- we're banning a freaking lethal item that is in everday use! Who would've thought that silly ol' paperclip hanging your child's achievement to some folder could've KILLED him? I know, we should petition for AIR to be banned next. That'll show those punks.

/sarcastic post/

Your post reminds me of the Hydrogen Dioxide incident where a student did a report on the dangers of Hydrogen Dioxide and asked for a ban on it. It almost happened too. Of course Hydrogen Dioxide is water...

Wow! What an incredibly dumb law to have. If they seriously banned every possible thing that could harm you in even the slightest way, wouldn't they have to ban, like... everything? Then you just wonder where they would draw the line. Haha, I actually really have hurt myself with a paperclip before (I have three scars on one of my hands from that), but I still think it's pretty ridiculous that they would seriously do this.

Dan

The whole siturations is over the top. I can recall someone along the same age getting banned from using a vacuum cleaner. Health and safety has gone uber crazy. I think this video really pokes fun at health and safety in a good way. xD (Oh and it's British so beware)

[video=youtube;0HNhh7XaT3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HNhh7XaT3M[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom