• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Paper or Plastic?

Paper or Plastic?

• Paper

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Plastic

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Neither, I bring my own cloth bags and a backpack as often as I can :P They are more durable, more environmentally friendly and are more comfortable to carry :)

omg I love you.

I hate plastic bags due to what they do to the environment. Whenever my parents go shopping they put things in plastic bags and I hate them for that. Whenever I go alone or with them I usually just load the things into the car just like that and bring a reusable cloth bag for the the veggies and fruits.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Paper bags aren't really an option where I live. There is only plastic bags by the cashier, or you can bring your own reusable bags. I usually use the plastic bags, though when I remember to bring the reusable ones I use those.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
i haven't seen a paper bag since I was a wittle young'n!!
I didn't chose because i have the reusable bags. and i bring them whenever I go to the store. i just prefer them because I don't like having a ton of plastic bags in my house
1 i only use them for the smaller trash cans and when I clean the the litter box. other than that there isn't much use for them so i use the reusable bags.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Normally, I would say plastic bags. Paper bags are a rarity where I live, and are quite frankly much more awkward to hold.

However, as part of BC's movement to be more environmentally friendly, grocery stores are bringing more and more "green" bags (which are made of fabric, therefore reusable), and more stores are putting charges on plastic bags. Every store in my town, not limited to just grocery stores, charge 5 cents for each plastic bag you use. Though not a lot, it adds up quickly. The alternative, however, is to spend $1 on a "green" bag, that is completely reusable, and lasts a hell of a lot longer than plastic bags. It is definitely the better way to go, since they are nice and comfortable to carry as well as safe for the environment. So, if it were a poll option, I would have said green bags.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I prefer plastic over paper, though i wish they hadn't made them so thin. They used to be thicker and were better suited to serve as small garbage sacks than there more recent thinner counterparts. We usually just throw them out instead of keep them because of how easily holes get put into plastic bags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom