• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Paper Legend of Zelda?

I personally don't think it would work either. Zelda is more of a game where you gotta roam to find stuff and such to defeat your enemies.
if it was paper themed it wouldn't be the same thing.
it may have worked for paper Mario, I just don't think it would for Zelda.

I never like mario, except for mario kart on the 64. And I think paper mario is ridiculous, hell I can't even bring myself to like the toon zelda (WW, ST, PH)

That's a tough one. I guess it would depend one whether or not they did a good job with it. I think it could work.

C

CosmicCucco

I don't necessarily think this would work out in any way. But seeing Zelda in Paper Form might be very interesting as well as fun to play. I mean, as long as they have like more than one (Link) character's story....Maybe they could add Zelda (As they did Princess Peach) or Skull Kid? (Like as a Bonus with moonfall special) But this is a very interesting topic to speak upon.

hmm well at first i thought it wouldnt work well but then someone mentioned zelda 2. It actually might work quite well. (by the way I liked zelda 2). Have a 3d view like paper mario but then change it to side scrolling battle like zelda 2 when an enemy is touched or the dungeons. People would generally not like it but I think it would be unique.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Zelda is not Mario and should never try to be, in style or in gameplay. Zelda is doing good the way it is, why change it?

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Zelda is not Mario and should never try to be, in style or in gameplay. Zelda is doing good the way it is, why change it?

I know you have good intentions with this post, but that "why change it?" logic is just not there. I covered this in my voice acting article. With this logic, you could argue that nothing new should ever be added to the Zelda series, even if it would benefit it. This goes all the way down to switching to 3D. The "Zelda isn't Mario" thing isn't bad, but the "why change it?" thing isn't. Just wanted to say that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom