• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Paper Airplane?

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I think I vaguely remember seeing a white object there in lets plays and walkthroughs but I never took a close look at it. Paper was invented 5,000 years ago, I think, so it possible that an Ikana could have made a paper airplane when they were alive and got it stuck up there.

Maybe since Majora is so childish it might be his from when he went there to mess everything up. If it was from an ikana child that lived a thousand years ago it would have decomposed or a gust of wind would have moved it. And it wouldn't have kept its shape for that long either.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Maybe since Majora is so childish it might be his from when he went there to mess everything up. If it was from an ikana child that lived a thousand years ago it would have decomposed or a gust of wind would have moved it. And it wouldn't have kept its shape for that long either.

That's true. It could be more evidence of Majora's child-like personality.

Peace Of Heart

Piece of Heart Collector
Could someone post an actual picture? Youtube is blocked on the computer i use.

Here's one that I found on Google Images. Right click on the box if the image doesn't show up and choose "Open in new tab":
4cpaperairpz9p

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Interesting. I've never noticed that. If I were to guess, I would say it belonged to one of the stalchildren. The whole of stalpeople in MM seem to originate from Ikana and the stalchildren, though they are soldiers, act like children alot. It wouldn't surprise me if it belonged to one of them before Captain Skull Keeta died.

B

batlleonlol

i dont know never found it while i was plaing gonna go play the game again to check it out

Escohobita

King of Those Who Know
I usually like looking really far into stuff like this, but I gotta say that this is just a Paper Mario-related easter egg, most likely.

R

Redzor

Maybe since Majora is so childish it might be his from when he went there to mess everything up.
That's true. It could be more evidence of Majora's child-like personality.
What the heck. The childish one is the Skull Kid, not Majora. All the childish pranks the Skull Kid pulled on people when wearing the mask were due to his (the Skull Kid's) personality, not due to Majora, as it was stated that the Skull Kid has always been a prankster. No child speaks like Majora does right after ditching the Skull Kid, using terms like "certainly" or speaking so formally ("I shall").

Last edited by a moderator:
I have noticed that during a few of my play troughs. I thought it was weird and funny. I think it's just a small Easter egg they left there, and have no real meaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom