• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pants, Tights, or Bare Legs

I actually like his pants from Skyward Sword because I think it looks fitting with Link's character, since they resemble travelers pants and like is a traveler/adventurer for the most part. So I'm going to have to say pants all the way!

Sorry I didn't post on this earlier! :) Cool topic.

Eh, I don't care if he wear's pant's, tight's or just skin. But as long there is something covering, I'm good. (It's a joke, look it up)

Tights. Link has been wearing tights since the began of the Zelda series and personally i would be disapointed if nintendo changed this. As for bare legs like comon now link...bare legs..what? :/ Hes the Hero of Time its like hes going to his job in saving Hyrule. I dont like i would be wearing shorts to my job personally what do you guys thing?

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Twilight Princess not quite leggings not quite pants look. I think that's best. We don't have to constrict Link with tights. The puff pants are a meh. But, there's nothing like a hot summer day, with the wind up your tunic and your not wearing pants.

Nye Pendragon

derparific
Honestly, I don't really care, but I do have to say tights would be my choice if I had to pick.
They're the most iconic for me, and plus I love the idea of men in tights. 8D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom