• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pants, Tights, or Bare Legs

M

MrZach

In OoT when he was a kid and MM. So he hasn't has bare legs in any adult games.
Oh. I guess I never really looked down there much.

@Whoever posted before Darknut - I've played Link to the Past, but I couldn't tell when he was wearing on his legs because it was an overhead sort of view with sprites.

Either way, I still like the tights the best.

PureLocke

A Hero of Time
LoZ, AoL, ALttP, LA, OoT(Young Link), MM, so over a third of the time the Links are without pants and hopefully brought underwear, later on they happen to have nylon/spandex/lycra from the future, and now he is transitioning to pants (TP/SS). I go with progress and less cuts from spiky plants/sharp enemies(pants).

i really do not mind either of these.
remember
in oot when he is younbg linl he is near bare leggef anyway.
and when he is bigger he has his legd more or less covered up.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Again, I gotta say pants. The leg-hugging tights weren't always going with my taste. The pants suit Link.

Beeker

Wild Card
I prefer tights and pants over nothing at all. I guess I enjoy tights the best, but I what I think suits Link the best is the sort of pants that TP Link wears. They are still tight, but not like the leg-hugging things Link has to wear XD

Most of the time I don't really even care, as long as he has something on. :lol:

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Pants, tights, kilt(sp?), doesn't really matter to me as long as he's wearing clothes. No need for Link to be a nudist. It's better if his legs are covered me thinks, but again it's not a big deal to me really. I think it mainly depends on what kind of look they give Link to begin with. Like whether it's cell shaded or a more realistic style like in TP. So far i think Nintendo has done a good job in the discernment of Link's clothing.

For definitely tights. The baggy pants of SS are just wrong. =( And bare legs are skeevy, especially when Link decides to go jumping through the air and, ahem, his tunic rides up. Does he need that short a tunic? No, he does not. He just wants to show off his freakishly good-looking figure. The worst part being, Link is more often than not (if not always) very underage.

But, uh, yeah. Tights. Pants under a tunic are a fashion no-no. ^_^ Leggings or tights, preferably off-white a la Twilight Princess.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
tights suit him and link has to be hiding britches under his tunic and pants they just don't fit well unless in WW style!

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I prefer tights if and only if they're the Twilight Princess version... The kind of shiny-white tights Link wore in games like Ocarina of Time don't do it for me. XD In TP, the tights look more like a mix between pants and tights.

I really can't stand to see him bare-legged lol. XD

personally, i like tights better than the other two options. link wearing pants just seems weird to me. AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I HOPE HE'S NEVER BARE-LEGGED AGAIN!!! i find it deeply disturbing that the hero of my favorite franchise wouldn't wear ANYTHING to hid his you-know-what. i hope that after SS, link will go back to tights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom