• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pancakes or Waffles?

Which Are YOU?

• Yummiful Pancake Community

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crunchy Waffle Eaters Society

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Moosh_is_cool

Still a Moosh fan!
I enjoy both waffles and pancakes, but for the sake of the poll, I chose waffles. The dealbreaker was that Invader Zim had an episode dedicated to eating waffles.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Well, I'm going to say neither.

Seeing as I'm the one who questioned Waffles and Pancakes (Sorry if I did not post on this thread, I as lollzing around with your topic description.) I can't find waffles or Pancakes delectable. Well they're good to me, but I don't see anything special. Probably cause I'm not a fan, and I'm not that interested in the soft texture of Pancake and the floppy like appearance of Waffles.

I like pancakes better then waffles. Especially chocolate chip pancakes.
I don't like the crunchyness that waffles have.

Jedizora

:right:
Well, now I admit that waffles are good, are amazing when it comes down to which is better with bacon, pancakes will always win. Pancakes have been there since the beginning, always helping people out of waffle filled insanity. Pancakes do well with everything, even waffles. There is nothing bad about pancakes. Pancakes are amazing food, and nothing compares to them.
Pancakes have been around since 1430. Unfortunately, waffles have been corrupting the world since 1377, and the pancakes were invented to save the world from the waffles. Unfortunately, not everyone realizes the truth, and stubbornly resist that pancakes are better than waffles, such as my insane sister. Pancakes are much better.
Name one food that pancakes don't improve. They do well with chocolate, strawberries, syrup, whip cream, back, even waffles or other pancakes. There is noting that pancakes don't improve. World peace can be improved my pancakes, even. Everything can be improved. I will give you lessons in the truth if you Pm me something that pancakes don't improve.(Besides ketchup)
The taste, the texture, the amazing ability to go well with everything, surely pancakes are the ultimate food. There juicy, flavorful, taste, they soft, warmness, I don’t see why anyone doesn’t support this. Pancakes are the food of the future, and there is nothing you can do to stop the rise of pancakes.
EDIT: Becuase of sevral people in the SB, I must tell you something. The cake may be a lie, but these aren't cakes. They have no space inbetween pan and cakes, so they aren't cake.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom