• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Padawans RP Sign-ups

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
This RP will take in the new republic era of Star Wars.the main characters are all padawans. One day they wake up to find out that there masters have been kidnapped. This RP will be about the search to find their masters. It will start at the Jedi academy on Dagobah. We will begin the RP once I have four other people.
Name: Ian
Species: Human
Appearance: Tall, lean, and muscular. Has brown hair and green eyes. Usually wears a bit of clone armour over his uniform. (Like Obi-wan from the clone wars movie.)
Fighting style: Fast, with lightning quick strikes. Can change direction that lightsaber is pointing in a second.
Lightsaber color: Green

Cool with me joining? I love Star Wars.
Name: Melica Arafaen
Appearance: Longish red hair, held back in a braid tucked under her cloak. Wears a black cloak, a dark vest, and a dark green, skintight bodysuit. Black shorts. Golden eyes flecked with green.
Fighting style: Quick and unpredictable, uses the Force a lot to disorient people but not injure them. Kills quickly, and shows no mercy to her enemies. More likely to doge and strike than deflect. Reckless and anger-driven, just like her.
Lightsaber Color: Blue.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Nyx
Appearance: 6 foot 5, Muscular, Black Boots, Black Pants, Sash belt, Black bracers, Long Black hair put in a Ponytail, Pale skin, Light Green eyes, a goatee
Fighting style: Slow, Well thought out. The Force ued only a secondary means of combat. Usually sneaks up to his enemies, and stabs them in the Skull, and Takes thier Lightsaber
Lightsaber color: Black Imperial Lightsaber (the red guys from episode six. kind of more of a LightLance), Purple Normal Saber

Storm

I'm not sure He will accept a Royal Guard Saber. you know what I'm Talking about, Monolith?

Storm

I wished i could get it from the spy's dead body when i played The Force Unleashed

Storm

yeah. i just wanted something different than a normal Lightsaber
but not smaller like Count Dooku

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom