• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

packing bags...

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
when you pack to go away do you have a method, aka make a list, lay every thing out somewhere, or just ram everything in a bag and hope for the best?? and does someone take over aka my mum will come add stuff, or say why dya need that?? and take it off and I'm like I wanted that and sneak it back in??

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I need to pack next week for my camping trip, so nice timing! I usually just pack things as I think of them, and then as the time I'm leaving gets closer I make a list of essential items I haven't packed yet. Then on the day of I pack all the non essential things so it won't be bad if I forget them. My parents will sometimes remind me to pack certain things (sunscreen, bugspray, etc) but chances are I've already done that.

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
I just kind of know what I want and wing it. I have only ever forgotten something important but replaceable twice and both times it was a sweatshirt. So I just got a new one.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I don't really have a process. I pack the essientials and the start to think more a long the lines, do I like X item enough to pack it? Do I need that shirt, is there a shirt I like better that I can take? Stuff like that. At most I can get my stuff packed in an hour. I have good practice rush packing because of hurricane evacuations, so I can pack in like 10 minutes if I had to. In that case it's just pack the essientials with little thought at all.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I wait until the day I am going somewhere or until the last minute just before I am leaving to start packing usually. Without too much thought I throw in the essentials and hope for the best. Most of the time everything works out fine :P

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I mostly know exactly what I'll need (which differs depending in the trip of course), so I'll usually just back right before going, or the day before if I need to get up really early. For longer trips I might start a little earlier, just to make sure I got everything

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Sometimes I’ll have a list. Usually I just pack enough clothes for the trip + two days then throw in anything else I might need.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom