• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Pacific Rim RP Su

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
welcome to the Jager program my btother (Emerald) and I will be teaching you to fight kaiju. But first who are you

Name
sex
weight
side (Left or right
eye color
hair color
clothes
backstory
personality

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
ill wait for someone else.... and remember, the movie is brand spanking new. Maybe very few people have seen it.

I'm looking forward to this!! :)

Name: John Green
Sex: Male
Height: 6'
Weight: 190
Side: Right
Eye color: Brown
Hair color: Brown
Clothes: khaki pants and a long-sleeve grey shirt
Backstory: John grew up in Los Angeles. He was 17 when the first Kaiju attack occurred. His family was later killed in a Kaiju attack and he aspired to become one of the Jaeger pilots. He was taken to the Shadowdome at age 20 and has fought Kaiju ever since.
Personality: relaxed, charming, and funny, but he takes fighting the Kaiju very seriously; he's very friendly and has many friend in the Shadowdome and he also is flirtatious with the women there

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
name James green
sex male
age 30
height 6'1
side left
weight 200
eyes green
hair hazel
clothes blue jeans and a Jager mucle shirt
backstory he was with his younger brother the whole way here and they have worked their way to Jager squad leader
Personality he is soft spoken only talking to give orders or to his little brother

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Lilliana
sex: F
height: 5'7"
weight: 147
side: left
eye color: Green
hair color: Black
clothes: She wears a white shirt with black pants and black boots
backstory: She lived in Alaska when the Kaiju attacked. She was 18, and she felt so helpless as she watched it destroy towns. Her family moved south and inland, while she joined the Jaeger program. She is at the Shadowdome now, fighting ever since.
personality: She's a lone wolf outside of fighting. Her main emotion her partner feels while Drifting is loneliness, but she prefers to be alone, not liking the feeling of being surrounded by people, having been in a public Kaiju shelter once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom