• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If it tracks attacks and you're confident about that then it's Heroine that remains. I'll be the first to admit I wrote her off as town when I thought Johnny as scum but since I'm having second thoughts about Johnny boy, even though his and heroines alignments aren't linked, this late into the game I should be willing to reconsider my other reads.
I asked libk to confirm, the ability does include attacks.

@Johnny Sooshi that's not how my ability works, it only tells me how many actions were performed, but not who did them. And I couldn't use it last night anyway because of recharge.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I asked libk to confirm, the ability does include attacks.
That's it then. It's Heroine. Unless you guys think I was lying when I said I'm the dude who's been absorbing the night attacks the two nights when shots where fired yet no damage was given (something easily refuted if someone else was doing it), and that I'd ultimate myself 5 hp away from death... And that I'd have so much hp to even begin with... Cmon my role should be so easy to get, even if you don't know my character.

I was apprehensive to vote Heroine because of her calling out Storm and wanting to attack him to prove he could or couldn't heal. So that's why asked of Tristan could also track attacks, and I got this response initially:

No, just how many were performed.

Thus why I looked elsewhere. So if mafia attacks are included and only me and Roine moved, it's one of us two. Mido is town, as is Tristan obviously. LG has explicitly said she has no night action and dekunut and Johnny were silent (assuming no action), it's me or Roine.

I'm just double checking something with Libk over pm and then I'll attack Heroine.

Also @Heroine of Time

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
@Libk I'm sorry, I can't play anymore. A certain someone (not naming names) just spilled the beans in the mafia chat who the last mafia is, and so I know who it is. For fairness, I can no longer play. I apologize to you and everybody else.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Meh. Gonna just end it here. This game has been going on for a while. The game is a draw

You are
Reaper- 250 Health
Hellfire Shotguns(Attack): Your attacks do 40-70 damage. Grant 20% ultimate charge per attack
Death Blossum(Ultimate): Choose two targets, deals 0-600 damage to both. Replaces you attack
Shadow Step(Night action): You Teleport away for the night. 2 night cooldown.
Wraith form(Day action): You can not be hit by enemy attacks for the next 24 hours. 2 day cooldown.
The Reaping(Passive): When an enemy dies, heal 50 damage.

You are Mafia.

You are
Tracer - 150 Health
Pulse Pistols(attack): your attack does 10-40 damage. Grants Ultimate charge based on amount of damage dealt.(Max 25%)
Pulse Bomb(Ultimate): Attach a pulse bomb to a target player. Player takes 150 damage and two target players take 50 damage.
Blink(Day action): Starts with 3 charges, max 3 charges. Use a charge to avoid half the damage of an incoming attack. gain +1 charge every 24 hours.
Recall(Night action): Before day begins, if you did not take lethal damgage during the night, You go back to having the same amount of health as you did going into the night.

You are town aligned and win when all threats to town have been eliminated.

You are
Soldier: 76 - 200 Health
Heavy Pulse Rifle(attack): Your attacks deal 20-40 damage. They grant you 20% Ultimate Charge
Tactical Visor(Ultimate): Your aim gets better, allowing you to make 2 additional attacks during the day period and all attacks deal 30-50 damage.

you are
Widowmaker- 200 Health
Widow's Kiss: Sniper(Attack secret): You aim your attack dealing 12-70 damage based on how long you charge. PM the target and PM when you want to pull the trigger. You may change who you are aiming at at any point but your charge resets. Charge rate goes up 5% for every three hours you charge. 5% chance to headshot. Grants utimate charge based on damage dealt.(Max 25%)
Widow's Kiss: Assault(Attack public): Your attack does 20-30 damage. Grants 10 ultimate charge
Infra-Sight(Ultimate): See all night actions during the next night.
Grappling hook(Day action): Move out of the way of one attack. 2 day cooldown
Venom Mine(Night action): Poison a player, dealing 75 damage to them over the course of the next day phase. 15 damage evey 12 hours. grants ultimate charge based on damage dealt.(Max 25%)

you are
Torbjorn - 200 Health
Scrap Collector(Passive): You gain 1 scrap whenever a player, or your turret, is killed.
Build Turret(Day action): You build a turret that attacks 1 random person per day, dealing 30-40 damage. The turret has 150 health and grants you 15% ultimate charge per attack
Rivet gun(attack): Your attack deals 30-40 damage. Grants 10% ultimate charge.
Molten Core(Ultimate): You and your Turret both gain 100 bonus health for the day and 20 bonus damage for the day.
Armor Pack(Night Action): You may expend one scrap metal to give a target player armor(+75)

you are
Ana - 200 Health
Biotic Rifle(Attack): You may choose to heal, or damage the target of your attack. Pm which one is choosen when you attack or it will be decided randomly. Heals 30 damage or deals 25 Damage. Grants 20% Ultimate charge
Nano Boost(Ultimate): Choose a target. The chosen target gains 50% damage increase and takes 50% less damage until the end of the day.
Biotic Grenade(Night action): Choose a target, they may not recieve healing for 48 hours

you are
Mercy - 200 Health
Caduceus Staff(Day and night): PM your target and choose healing or damage buff. Heal your target 10 points every 3 hours or Give them a damage buff for their next attack if they attack before you stop the buff. You may switch targets or what your staff gives your target whenever you like. 5% ultimate charge for every 5 points healed, 2% Ultimate charge for every 5 damage done by the target.
Caduceus Blaster(attack): Your attack does 20 damage. Grants 5% ultimate charge. You can not use you staff until night period beings if you have attacked.
Resurrect(Ultimate): Revives all dead allies.

You are town aligned and win when all threats to town have been eliminated

you are
Hanzo - 200 Health
Storm Bow(Attack): PM who you want to aim at. When you attack in game thread you deasl 25-75 damage based on how long you charged. Charge percent goes up by 5% for every 3 hours you charge. Gain Ultimate charge based on damage dealt(Max 25%)
Dragonstrike(Ultimate): Choose 2 targets. Both targets take 0-300 damage
Sonic Arrow(Night Action): You see how many night actions were made during the night period. 2 day cooldown
Scatter Arrow(Day Action): Replaces attack. PM that you want to use Scatter Arrow on your next attack. All players take 10-20 damage. Grants 5% ultimate charge for every 20 damage dealt.

You are
Reinhardt- 300 Health, 200 Armor(Damage done to armor first and all damage done to armor is halved)
Rocket Hammer(Attack): Your attack does 45 damage. Grants 15% ultimate charge
Earth Shatter(Ultimate): Choose 2 targets. Until the end of the day, neither player may attack or use any abilities.
Barrier Field(Night or Day): PM two targets, You and both targets are protected from taking damage unless your Barrier breaks. The barrier blocks 500 Damage before being broken. Grants 2.5% Ultimate charge for every 5 damage blocked. You can not attack if your barrier is up. If you drop your barrier, it can not be put up again for 48 hours.

Well there we go. Deku and Storm were scumbuds. So looking over everything that happened this game, I seriously underestimated the damage I was giving people. I should have upped the damage and lowered a lot of Reinhardt's Tank ability. And I'm sorry Little gumball but you were basically the Vanilla towny. the complete opposite of scum. I'm glad I got to run it for the time that I did, and I got some good insight on this kind of game. Now to sign up for my next mini.

Spaceballs: The Mafia. I'm surrounded by assholes.

It will be a bastard game. Like, super bastard. It will be great

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anyways, I liked how close to the actual game you made the characters. I looked at the wiki for Reaper after I got my Role PM and it was so close to the actual character. So I give you massive respect for that one.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Wait, WHAT? What the heck??? I didn't even know about it being spoiled in the chat!

Wow. That's so disappointing. I didn't even get to make another post. I can't believe it ended like that. :(

Well, uh... I guess I'll apologize now for accidentally healing Storm in the first day. It was hilariously ironic at the time. I accidntally left my heal ability on him all night. I only meant to heal him a little bit, but I brought him back down to zero health. I felt super bad about it, especially with everyone freaking the heck out over it, so I decided, "I'll attack him so that he has at least a little bit of damage!" And then because of my dumb mistake and attempt to fix it, everyone got super suspicious of me, including the person I had just completely healed... XD

The bright side of this though? Healing that much meant that I had fully charged my ultimate and could bring two players back to life. :P

What the heck was blocking me from healing Viral the last couple of days? I was trying to heal him but I couldn't.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom