• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Crap. Did I not post at all this day period? I think I'm still allowed to post in Twilight, right?

I wanted to write a post about why I suspect LG. I don't have time right now to pull up the quotes, but it's interesting to note her attitude towards Storm. She always seemed fairly hesitant to lynch him. Like I said, I'd get quotes, but right now I really need to practice harp. (Like, I spent two hours writing W101 mafia, I was supposed to be done by now. :() I do think it's worth noting LG's confusion over Storm being Reaper or not, by the way. It definitely makes her seem more Townie, since she'd obviously know if she was Reaper, but of course it could always just be an act, haha.

I haven't had the chance to look through DekuNut's posts right now, sadly, so I can't say much about him, though I've been getting more Townie vibes from him. I might change my mind after reading through his old posts though. Honestly, I'd love to do an ISO on these two.

People started putting me on their town lists once I started eating up the poison attacks. I wouldn't put it past a scum Johnny to take note and tell Storm to target him for a day or two to increase his "town-value" as everyone was suspicious of Storm by that point.

I feel like Dekus and Roine are town as outlined above and so between Johnny and LG, I'd say Johnny. It's like 50/50 if the rest of reads hold water but Johnny has more of a scum lean.
I like this theory, and I think it's certainly worth looking into. Though to be fair, by the same logic, you could have planned on using this excuse to frame Johnny and had Storm target you instead if you were his scumbud. XD

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Johnny attack LG for 40 damage
Viral attacks Johnny for 45 damage

Viral: 200 damage
Johnny: 135 damage
LG: 40 damage.

Night ends at 6 PM EST on Thursday September 1st

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
There were sounds of gunfire but no one seemed to be hurt, once again.

Viral: 200 damage
Johnny: 135 damage
LG: 40 damage.

Day ends at 6 PM EST on Sunday September 4th

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Will everyone who used a night action please stand up. Don't say what you did. Just if you used a night action, say so.

I'll be back later, been a busy day.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I guess last night scum was inactive again, scum-wise. If it's two nights in a row that's what I start thinking at least. Which makes me think Heroine.
Anyways... *waves hand at Tristan* nothin sorry bruh

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I don't know why everyone keeps assuming that because I'm not posting as much, I'm not doing any night actions -- and on top of that, that because the mafia doesn't attack, that makes me mafia. I'm not so sure it's inactivity; haven't we had other nights were nothing happened as well? The mafia doesn't necessarily seem to have a traditional kill/attack in the night.

Anyway, still planning on bringing up those quotes. I'll get to that ASAP.

Mido

Version 1
No I think they were active as per Libks post below.

Johnny boy... I'm disappoint.
Also Tristan, I'm one.
Also tagging @Mido to elaborate on his thoughts last day/suspicions.

I assume that you may be referring to my reservations about Johnny? I won't share the post at this moment, but if you do want to know where I may be overthinking said reservations, I will throw it your way.

I have class in a bit, so I will tune in with more in-depth views when I'm done!

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Sure, throw away @Mido

So far me and Roine have stated we had actions last night, though Heroine was less explicit so I'm assuming for her.

@Tristan, does your ability also track night attacks?

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Johnny boy... I'm disappoint.

M8, you're still operating under the assumption I'm scum. I'm not. I performed only two night actions throughout this game, both of which were useful to a specific play, one who I trust. However, my overall ability is something I'm not keen on using during the day because, while it will give me a beneficial ability once resolved, it's not really useful to the town right now. So I can account for a night action on two of the nights prior where Tristan said he knew of 4 total.

So I'm back to where I was before. I'd like to see more from LG before I attack again.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
M8, you're still operating under the assumption I'm scum. I'm not. I performed only two night actions throughout this game, both of which were useful to a specific play, one who I trust. However, my overall ability is something I'm not keen on using during the day because, while it will give me a beneficial ability once resolved, it's not really useful to the town right now. So I can account for a night action on two of the nights prior where Tristan said he knew of 4 total.

So I'm back to where I was before. I'd like to see more from LG before I attack again.

Interesting. I'll iso sometime. If you're honest then I'm sure I'm wrong and starting tunnelling you early on so I'll probably reread again again and see what I see.

@Heroine of Time who are your suspicions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom