• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
okay before everyone shoots me to death, can I at least get a chance to defend myself and convince you I'm not Inherently Evil. also

List Before I'm Murdered In Cold Blood by My Fellow Town
1. Viral Maze-295 Damage (Rienhart? Winston? Roadhog?)
2. Mido-Tracer
3. DekuNut-0
4. LittleGumball-0
5. Johnny Sooshi-75
6. Storm-144

7. Tristan-Hanzo
8. Doc-67
9. Heroine of Time-0

Mercy-????
Reaper-????

you might not believe this, But I am third party. I win when The Mafia is dealt with, and it looks like whomever it is, they have 250 health according to the wiki of health. I would look at those with no damage done to them first, and question them about events

also let's not waste a day speedlynching me, eh? that will give Scum another night advantage. I'm open to questions if anything has anything to ask me, and frankly that's all I have to say right now.

FAQ
If I could lynch anyone today, I would decide on Gumball or Heroine. Doc is just a Comatose body at this point, until we find a replacement or at the end of the day he just dies from a heart attack

Yes, I am aware that Viral is pretty much Confirmed Town at this point

My comment last night was meant to be taken in jest. I already stated Earlier that Tristan was my Most Townful lead, and I was right, as he is the Samurai Archer,Hanzo

we can almost be certain someone is Poisoning people,

I was almost certain that Lucio did the no-one got shot thing from earlier, but That is his Ultimate, and we would have saw it in a video POTG, unless I'm wrong, @Libk

Do I think this game will go on forever? No. eventually we will find the Mafia by process of Elimination. all Mercy has to do is Revive our mistakes when she charges to full.

Healer. it might be beneficial to either Heal me or Viral right now. I mean Viral might be dead in either 5, 105, or 305 Damage

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
While I call total BS on that claim (if you win when scum is done, that makes you town) I think we should wait an irl day or two before killing him. See if we can choose a few targets for looking at tomorrow, instead of just letting his scumbud attack whoever he really wants.
Also, @Mido @Tristan welcome back guys

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Anyways, so we know that Tristan and Mido are both Conf town now. Due to being poisoned, probably by widow maker, we can guess that Viral and Johnny are town as well. Viral doubly so because it seems Reaper targeted him with his ult.

Assuming Storm is scum (pretty sure at this point), that means there's one more scum somewhere between myself, Gummy, Doc, and Heroine. I know my own role, so I know I'm not scum, so I'll look through the other three. However, we may be at the point where we just free Libk from the chains of having to find a replacement for Doc. Just a suggestion.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Libk already said if no one shows up by the end of the Day, He'll just off Doc, so Unless you want to bug Koki or Kirino..

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
That's gotta be one of the funniest fakeclaims I've ever seen lol. gg Storm

I'm working a full day today which means I won't be able to post again until almost bedtime, so I'll go back and read some things when I get off. Thanks for reviving me, whoever did it! :D

Mido

Version 1

I suppose a massive thank you is in order, but I'll get to that after we pass through this Storm. I've only been reading loosely since my death, and I will say that I too am skeptical of this 3rd Party claim. Aside from this whole situation, I still stand by my old suspicions of Doc who is now on the replacement block. I also sort of had a small theory about LG, but this all pertains as to where Doc aligns.

Mido

Version 1

No need to look anymore folks, I found Reaper. Libk's been playing us all for fools! :right:

you think we're scumbuds? i can see that pov. not true tho :bubsy:

I do, but since I think that your okay has been pro-town, I don't think I would pursue you unless Doc flipped scum. On another note, I'm still considering what Storm's potential lynch can tell us, especially with what he had to say in his latest list.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
okay before everyone shoots me to death, can I at least get a chance to defend myself and convince you I'm not Inherently Evil. also

List Before I'm Murdered In Cold Blood by My Fellow Town

[...]

you might not believe this, But I am third party.

>About to be murdered by "Fellow Town"
>Claims Third Party

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I'm down for Storm and Doc again. Honestly annoyed by getting nowhere close to scum.

I'm a little doubtful Doc is scum atm tho. Inactiveness indicates lack of powers. But idk

I'm fine waiting one more day for Docs replacement. That said, I don't think we should write Doc off as town just yet. Libk may have allowed his scumbuds to use his powers but seeing as Doc only attacked once? Or twice? He's probably not Reaper as Reaper just used an ultimate. I'll post more when I'm not working and sneaking away to check zd on my cell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom