• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mido

Version 1
I really can't tell if that's just his personality/playstyle or if he's trying to take suspicion off of himself by acting so deviously innocent. (If it's the latter, it's kinda working for me. XD)

:deltfourms:But I can assure you that my intentions are earnest!

whatever
Attack mido

I noticed that too

idk not as much anymore. idfk anything about this game anymore

THAISDFIASFASDAT

THIS IS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT LITERALLY WHAT I WAS TALKIG ABOUT

mido and heroine were the only people who didn't publicly attack yesterday and taht's why i was suspicious ad everyone either ignored me or shat on my reasonings what the ****

The theory makes sense in hindsight, but I assume it mainly works that way with ultimate attacks. I myself did not do anything during the night.

Since it seems I will be biting the bullet, keep in mind a few things I said, but overall, do anything I wouldn't do.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
DekuNut dealt 58 damage to Mido
LG dealt 29 damage to Mido

Mido: 149 damage
Viral: 77 damage
Tristan: 129 damage
Dic: 40 damage

Day ends at 6:15 PM EST on Saturday August 20th

Libk

Johnny Sooshi deals 1 damage to Mido.

Mido: 150 damage
Tristan: 129 damage
Dic: 40 damage

The gunfire rains in and hits Mido. Everyone walks to the body to see it was Tracer An overwatch member and a member of the town.

Night ends at 5:15 PM EST on Sunday August 21st

Libk

Gunshots could be heard but no damage was done

Tristan: 61 damage
Doc: 40 damage

Day ends at 9:45 PM EST on Wednesday August 24th

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I forgot to attack yesterday... Was at work >_> Umu

Interesting no attack went through. I'd like to hear Tristan's take on what he learned from the night. I think if we have a doctor/protection role (and not just a medic/heal damage) role, that person hit the right target last night.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Guess I should maybe @Libk for the question in my previous post. Also, Tristan healed up quite a bit. That's worth noting.

Sorry for missing the end of the previous day, by the way. I ended up working much longer than I thought and I didn't make it back in time. Anyway, I'm suspicious of Doc today. His comment in the previous day about me being inactive sounded not only like he hadn't really read the thread and was still making accusations, but also that he was just trying to parrot what others were saying at the start of the day. I'm also planning on going back and seeing who started the suspicions on Mido. I know that he was mostly singled out because of inactivity, but it's still something to check out.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
My day attack has a chance it will fail... Not that it would have made a difference. Sooshi shot the final blow... My start of the day detailed post later

Mido

Version 1
You know, I'd complain about my death, but then I realized the lot of you will not have to deal with censorship fiascos with ol' Tracer long gone. I suppose she also isn't nearly as cute as a button like Jack the Doll over here:

evil_doll_by_plasticjoinstheworld.jpg

This all being said, I bid you all farewell. Good luck, Town!

f1b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom