• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I viewed it as interesting before, but this is the first time I replied. Virals post about permission made me decide to show support for the idea as well.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Well my readings tell me Tristan is hiding something. How can he be so sure there were only 4 night actions? How was he so sure there was a roleblock? Does that differ now that Viral seems to be taking damage again? And you Heroine, are you waiting for permission? If you think you have to take me out then do it. You have my unnecessary permission to hit me, Heroine.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Viral took 8 damage

Mido: 70 damage
Viral: 61 damage
Tristan: 121 damage

Day ends at 6:15 PM ESTonSaturday August 20th

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Thought i was asking. I have a lot of time so i do a lot of ISO with people. I want to know how or why he thinks there are 4. Youre making it so my question doesnt get read because you think im directly accusing people. The only person i have directly thought was evil was HEROINE OF TIME. I put Tristan on the 8 in the more than likely chance hes town and i just want him to clarify his info so I, Storm, can get a better handle on the situation.

I mean you dont play Clue and every time someone says Miss Svarlet slap them in the face and say "didnt you say you had Miss Scarlet in your hand?"

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I feel like everyone should attack today. Also @Libk hypothetical: if everyone attacks before end of day, and there is no death, does the day end once everyone has attacked? Or does it just continue until deadline?

Mido

Version 1
@Mido @Storm Who do you guys plan on attacking today?

I mentioned in one of my earlier posts that Doc would be my attack choice coinciding with my theory on Tristan, and I must confess have not looked into anyone else as much. Tristan remains my main town read at this moment, but this mainly banks on my theory being correct in light of his damage count. This all being said, I'll make my move:

Attack: Doc

I think you responded well to my concerns, but I don't know how sold I am at this point about much of these events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom