• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I mentioned it earlier. The person who used the poison mine could have an IRL hour cooldown, rather than an in-game cooldown. Meaning they could poison and then vote/attack like normal in the same game day after their IRL cooldown expired. Meaning, just because someone attacked at the end of Day 2, doesn't mean they also didn't set up the mines on me. On the contrary, I'm sure one of them did.
but irl cooldowns are unfair to people in unfair time zones and people who are inactive :umu:

Honestly I'm just trying anything at this point :/ My post of narrowing down people was honestly the best I could do. I'm not saying they're 100% confirmed scum but it was a theory I had. In fact I'd love to be proven wrong. There's just nothing for me to go off of besides really weak stuff because mafia is being a ****fest and not killing anyone.

Mido

Version 1
Mido, are we to assume by this comment that you are not inherently dangerous?

Yep! And to be honest, I see myself as semi-expendable regardless of the role.

If I had to attack now, I would probably go with Doc for reasons I stated before, even if there are a few unfilled holes in my ramblings. I'm currently also looking into DekuNut at the moment, but I'm still piecing my thoughts together on him. I would like to address a couple of concerns on me from others in the meantime:

1. I did notice a thought going around dicating that my lack of presence on the turret vote wagon was interesting to note. It was, I can't deny that, but the turret wagon as a general entity doesn't fully compare to a normal vote wagon in the fact that no direct harm was going to a player, making it rather easy for scum to appear proactive since no blood would fall on anyone's hands. The lack of votes in any situation looks suspect, but in this specific case, the lines are much more blurry.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I think Viral has a great point about the irl cooldown. Another thing that occurred to me regarding the attacks -- perhaps these attacks are linked to ultimate charge. They might not be based on any strong dislike for Viral or Tristan, but just a way of gaining charge for their ultimate in some way.

see my deal was, everyone attacked publicly yesterday, except for Mido and Heroine.

So where did the poison mine come from? Where do anon attacks come from?
Keep in mind that we don't know for sure the if the final players' attacks even went through. After Viral's attack, the turret died, and no further attacks mattered according to Libk.

Mido made a good point too. I don't think attacking the turret says much about alignment.

but irl cooldowns are unfair to people in unfair time zones and people who are inactive :umu:
Since when is a game made fair for inactives? XD And how is it unfair to people in different time zones? They can activate it at any time within their own time zone, and I'm sure Libk would make it according to their schedule, not his own.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Viral took 8 damage

Mido: 62 damage
Viral: 61 damage
Tristan: 121 damage

Day ends at 6:15 PM EST onSaturday August 20th

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Viral took 8 damage

Mido: 62 damage
Viral: 61 damage
Tristan: 121 damage

Day ends at 6:15 PM EST onSaturday August 20th

Hey @Libk question: The 16 damage I took earlier, that was 16 damage in one shot right? It was not two seperate 8 dmg shots that were combined because you were late in posting them or whatever other reason, right?

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
@Mido how careful have you been with some of your words? Just a general question.

@Doc What made you think the initial 16 damage I took today was poison, rather than something else, seeing as the damage was different from yesterday?

Mido

Version 1
@Mido how careful have you been with some of your words? Just a general question.

I haven't thought of it too much, but upon impromptu reflection, I think I have been somewhat careful with how I have been wording my recent statements, more in respect to how I'm trying to piece together theories of mine in an accurate manner best representative of my actual thought process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom