• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player

• Know the basic rules of mafia.
  • Format your attacks as Attack: Player Name complete with the bold text, or I will not count it.
  • Do not edit or delete your posts.
  • Do not use information from outside of the game.
  • Do not communicate outside of the game except in designated Quicktopics.
  • Do not screenshot or quote any information from your role PM or any other PMs that I send you regarding the game. You may paraphrase.
  • Do not post at night.
  • You may have one final goodbye post after you have died, but do not reveal any information about your night actions, teammates, or suspicions. Do not post in the thread any more after this.
  • All players must post at least twice a day.
  • DO NOT NAME CLAIM

There is no voting in this game. Instead players have a set amount of health and can make 1 attack per day.
All actions that are not attacks need to be sent to me in a PM unless otherwise stated in your role PM.
Ultimates are special abilities that all players have that charge throughout the game. If your ultimate says "replaces attack" you can only use it if you have not yet attacked this day. When an ultimate is used, a video will be shown for what ultimate is used, but not the player who used it.

Day one begins. It will end at 1:30 PM EST on Thursday, August 11, or when a player is killed. Whichever comes first.

Player list
1. Viral Maze
2. Mido, Tracer Killed Day 3
3. DekuNut
4. LittleGumball
5. Johnny Sooshi
6. Storm
7. Tristan
8. Doc
9. Heroine of Time

Last edited:

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
How many mafia members do you guys think there are? Three? I haven't really played any small games on here, haha, so I don't know what's typical. Maybe the people who know more about Overwatch would have an idea based on the characters.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
How many mafia members do you guys think there are? Three? I haven't really played any small games on here, haha, so I don't know what's typical. Maybe the people who know more about Overwatch would have an idea based on the characters.
I've played like two other small games, and those had two Mafia scum.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
2 is a good bet or 1 mafia and 1 3rd party.

I'm at work, so I can't exactly check, but how large is the Overwatch roster? 9 characters or more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom