• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overwatch Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Does not seem to match what I initially thought, especially due to the bolded portion.
Yeah I thought you might be wrong because I Could see what you thought once I read back a bit. I think his post applies potentially to Tristan thus why I asked him. Johnny seems a lot more protown and productive now than earlier.

Mido

Version 1
Yeah I thought you might be wrong because I Could see what you thought once I read back a bit. I think his post applies potentially to Tristan thus why I asked him. Johnny seems a lot more protown and productive now than earlier.

I agree on this. I'm not sure what to think of Gummy at this point, and while skimming back, I got a slightly better feeling on DekuNut after looking through the Storm discussion as well. I'm admittedly puzzled here.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
if u r the 1 blocking attacks then y r u not attacking hroni wen she is the only other 1 acting @ nite

I'm extremely confused. This is not an act. Why am I scummy? If you can't block attacks like you said earlier then what are you doing? are you the one attacking? But why did you say you can't block attacks and then suddenly say you did block attacks?

Besides if you really must know, the two nights where there were shots fired and no damage are because of me.
S.h.o.t.s w.e.r.e f.i.r.e.d l.a.s.t n.i.g.h.t b.u.t y.o.u.r.e n.o.t a.t.t.a.c.k.i.n.g t.h.e o.n.l.y o.t.h.e.r p.e.r.s.o.n w.h.o m.o.v.e.d

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Twilight started a while ago but I'll try to get to posting damages and night sometime soon. Is birthday so may be tough.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
if u r the 1 blocking attacks then y r u not attacking hroni wen she is the only other 1 acting @ nite

I already stated it earlier in my question to Tristan. I'd like to know if he tracks attacks as actions. Something he still hasn't answered, so I feel like he doesn't know. Until he answers, I'm okay with you.

I can't defend myself if i don't know why i'm being attacked

you never answered why you thought i was scum

Everything you've been doing so far in the end game isn't protown. You didn't share any suspicions after asked by Johnny earlier today or contributed in any meaningful way. It's just been 'I think Heroine is scum because'.

@Viral Maze why were you so sure earlier that Storm was scum earlier? You were almost 100% certain, but I can't remember if you said why it was such a high certainty.

You still haven't answered the few questions I threw at you first. 2 if iirc.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I already stated it earlier in my question to Tristan. I'd like to know if he tracks attacks as actions. Something he still hasn't answered, so I feel like he doesn't know. Until he answers, I'm okay with you.
I didn't get what you were asking at first, but the answer is that I don't know. It didn't say anything about attacks in the description, but I would assume that they do count.
You still haven't answered the few questions I threw at you first. 2 if iirc.
Regarding Johnny, I'm not too sure what to think of him. He's leaning town for me atm, but I'll look more into him.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Everything you've been doing so far in the end game isn't protown. You didn't share any suspicions after asked by Johnny earlier today or contributed in any meaningful way. It's just been 'I think Heroine is scum because'.
ty finally

This game has left me in a state of constant frustration or confusion, or both. I'm honestly not very invested.

Originally I was suspicious of Mido and Heroine because neither of them had attacked on a day where a mafia ult was used, then that suspicion kind of stuck because i guess i wanted confirmation bias. On top of that, at least I've been posting things, where these are the most recent two posts from Heroine since August 26th:

Crap. Did I not post at all this day period? I think I'm still allowed to post in Twilight, right?

I wanted to write a post about why I suspect LG. I don't have time right now to pull up the quotes, but it's interesting to note her attitude towards Storm. She always seemed fairly hesitant to lynch him. Like I said, I'd get quotes, but right now I really need to practice harp. (Like, I spent two hours writing W101 mafia, I was supposed to be done by now. :() I do think it's worth noting LG's confusion over Storm being Reaper or not, by the way. It definitely makes her seem more Townie, since she'd obviously know if she was Reaper, but of course it could always just be an act, haha.

I haven't had the chance to look through DekuNut's posts right now, sadly, so I can't say much about him, though I've been getting more Townie vibes from him. I might change my mind after reading through his old posts though. Honestly, I'd love to do an ISO on these two.

I like this theory, and I think it's certainly worth looking into. Though to be fair, by the same logic, you could have planned on using this excuse to frame Johnny and had Storm target you instead if you were his scumbud. XD

I don't know why everyone keeps assuming that because I'm not posting as much, I'm not doing any night actions -- and on top of that, that because the mafia doesn't attack, that makes me mafia. I'm not so sure it's inactivity; haven't we had other nights were nothing happened as well? The mafia doesn't necessarily seem to have a traditional kill/attack in the night.

Anyway, still planning on bringing up those quotes. I'll get to that ASAP.
oh boy i sure hope i can iso people i'll get to it asap right after i update my own game and then don't look at this thread at all! =^)

now i'm not trying to say that these posts don't have substance but she keeps saying she's going to do things and then doesn't do them, i don't see how not posting and not following through with your promises are protown either.

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I didn't get what you were asking at first, but the answer is that I don't know. It didn't say anything about attacks in the description, but I would assume that they do count.

Regarding Johnny, I'm not too sure what to think of him. He's leaning town for me atm, but I'll look more into him.
If it tracks attacks and you're confident about that then it's Heroine that remains. I'll be the first to admit I wrote her off as town when I thought Johnny as scum but since I'm having second thoughts about Johnny boy, even though his and heroines alignments aren't linked, this late into the game I should be willing to reconsider my other reads.

Also to answer your question earlier, if you look back to the first day where I voted for Storm, I called him out for knowing exactly how much I should have received from the poison vs how much I actually received, and knowing Johnny's damage was from the poison after it only hit the first time (with a damage value different than mine).
After that, he dug himself into a hole.

Also it's highly unlikely I'd ultimate myself so close to death. Sure, not impossible, but I don't think it fits my MO. However that's up to you to decide. I think mafia were just trying to get rid of me and you since we had the most damage.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Viral deals 40 damage to LG

Viral: 200 damage
Johnny: 135 damage
LG: 80 damage.

Night ends at 1 PM EST on Wednesday September 7th

Mido

Version 1
Midi's such a jerk. Takes damages, but sends it right back to me when the count arrives! :right:

Moving onto more serious matters, I find it interesting that Viral was not attacked last night. At face value, it could lend to the notion that Gummy may not be scum, but I am not sure how much I buy into the idea right now. I'm thinking that it would probably have been better for Reaper to take out the confirmed town in Tristan and I first is probably the reason, perhaps.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Midi's such a jerk. Takes damages, but sends it right back to me when the count arrives! :right:

Moving onto more serious matters, I find it interesting that Viral was not attacked last night. At face value, it could lend to the notion that Gummy may not be scum, but I am not sure how much I buy into the idea right now. I'm thinking that it would probably have been better for Reaper to take out the confirmed town in Tristan and I first is probably the reason, perhaps.

I can buy that. It would make sense.

@Tristan do you know who acted last night? I think the game hinges on this and the info from yesterday. It's either Viral or Heroine if we go off of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom