• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Overclocked Zelda Music

Which one is your favorite?

• The legend of Zelda Overture

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerudo Valley

• Dark world

• Inverted Stone Tower

• Ancient Hero

• Pirates of Dragon Roost

• Tal Tal Mountain

• Eye of the storm

• Of Twilight and Redemption

• Total voters
(I'M SO SORRY AGAIN! I PUT OF TWILIGHT AND REDEMPTION INSTEAD OF TRIFORCE MAJEURE SO IS TRIFORCE MAJEURE IS YOUR FAVORITE VOTE FOR TWIGHLIGHT OF REDEMTION!!!) After many tries I got it up :D I found a bunch of awesome zelda remixes by overclocked. For those who don't know overclocked takes videogame music and remixes it in honor of the composers. I put a bunch of my favorite ones by them but there are more that are really awesome (I also suggest the mario ones)
While your at it make my day and post your favorite one and why, my favorite is Triforce majeure, why? just listen to it! So here they are enjoy.

The Legend of Zelda Overture

Gerudo Valley

Dark World

Inverting Stone Tower Temple

Ancient Hero

Pirates of Dragonroost

Tal Tal heights

Eye of the Storm

Triforce Majeure AMAZING I did it whew fourth try anyway I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry if something alot like this has been posted bye! (i'M SORRY ABOUT THE LAG IF THE VIDS AREN'T LOADING JUST REFRESH THEN GIVE THEM TIME IF IT'S TO MUCH A PROBLEM I'LL FIX IT SOMEHOW)
You rule Overclocked and anyone who doesn't think so... is crazy in my opinion but no offence!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom