• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend

October 25th marks the release of Outer Worlds, the latest RPG by Obsidian (the same guys who brought you stuff like Fallout: New Vegas, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2, and Pillars of Eternity) releases this Friday. In a world where Fallout 76 is all the effort Bethesda is willing to pump into the latest Fallout game, Outer Worlds is looking to be the RPG we need. It's all about freedom and giving you the option to be the psycho who kills all the main quest characters if that's really a thing you want to do.

I'll be picking it up this Friday, because I've been waiting for this game ever since Obsidian uttered its name. The shooting has the average looking look that Fallout 4's did, but it's not enough to detract from the quality of the quests and character interaction that we've seen. For those interested, IGN recently released a twenty minute gameplay clip where they play the game alongside two of the lead developers on Outer Worlds:

Anyone else planning on picking this game up?

Reactions: Dio

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend

Well, Outer Worlds came out.

It was a great game followed by two solid expansions. I've played through it multiple times (and once more in the wake of the disappointment that was Cyberpunk 2077) and now it's getting a sequel. While there's nothing outside of a title card and some very self-aware narration, it's good to know that this series is continuing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom