• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Outdoor Person or an Indoor Person?

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
-If there are any similar threads to this, I'm sorry.-

Hello fellow DGN users. Are you an Outdoor Person or an Indoor Person?

I'm basically both, but I am more as an indoor person. Yeah, I think that's unhealthy for me. But, I got used to it.. I don't play outside, well, I do it sometimes and I enjoy it. I like nature walks and everything but I actually don't get use to those. Indoors are better, you can suit yourself up with suitable temperatures and you can do your favourite thing indoors.

Well, how about you guys? Do you like to be in, or out?

Last edited:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I'm an indoors person, I much prefer to be in a comfy man made environment than outside with dirt and bugs and uncontrollable temperatures. I especially hate being in the rain of out in a storm.

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I am way more of an indoor person than an outdoor person. I view sun as the enemy, especially now that summer is here where I live and temperatures can be between 35-40 degrees Celsius. A recent study where I live shows that the sun is so strong that the public needs a max of only 2mins a day to get the full RDI of vitamin D.

I am also not a big fan of nature walks, hiking, camping...any outdoor activities really. It just does not lie within my interests.

Insects and arachnids are also the enemy I have major arachnophobia although oddly enough it makes no difference whether the spider is poisonous or not. It depends on how big it is.

In winter when it's a cooler 18-22 degrees, I don't mind the outdoors as much but I still prefer to be indoors.

My preference for indoors does not however extend itself to clubs and indoor parties. I am not a big fan and usually when invited decline the offer from friends. I always feel socially awkward in those situations.

To sum up: I prefer to be indoors reading a good book, playing a good game or just lying on my bed listening to music while I study an endless list of foreign language vocab!

Yes, I know I'm a weird person :)

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'm more of an outdoors person.

Actually, I just like any environment that's new- I like to explore. Whether it's indoors or outdoors doesn't matter to me, although outdoors has a more adventurous feel.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
I'm an indoors person by far. The only times I'll really willingly go outside lately is if I feel I need to go for a walk, or if it's snowing.

Also, the fact that I only have 1 local friend doesn't help either considering I don't feel motivated to go outside by myself at all, if I could just stay in and talk to my real friends online.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I am an indoors kind of person. The outside world has this thing called 'wind' which is always trying to push you over and mess up your hair that you just spent three hours and a whole can of hair spray getting just right. Also, it sometimes 'rains' which is when clouds pee themselves all over you. And don't even get me started on pigeons!

The outside is a scary place where murderers live and dogs poop and it gets really dark and really cold and really wet and really smelly sometimes and also, France is outside. No no, can't be dealing with anything like that now. Indoors for me, please.

Last edited:

Dan

Outside is where must of that dreaded thing called humanity resides. No thanks I'll be indoors with my carrots, and anti-muffin propaganda.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Well I live in Arizona, they don't call us the Valley of the Sun for nothing.

I'm going to stay inside, thanks :P

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I'm more of a Indoor person, but I do enjoy being outside because of the fresh air breeze and enjoy looking at the rain only on daylight.

octorok74

TETTAC
I can go either way. Indoors is nice because that is where my computer and 360 are so I can mess around on those. But I love being outside, because trees. I've been into climbing trees for a long time. There is just something about being at the top of a tree during a rainstorm that is breathtaking.

So I am both.

Night Owl

~Momentai
I Love camping and other outdoor activities, but I also enjoy videogames and other indoor activities.

So I guess I'm the guy with one foot inside and one outside who gets yelled at to "Just shut the **** door." :P

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I'm typically an indoor person, but I do enjoy being outdoors during certain times of year. During the Fall and Winter, I love being outside, but during Summer and Spring, I just feel way too hot. I can't stand the heat, but I can take cold. I actually love cold to a certain extent... my ideal outside temperature is between 40 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
Typically, however, I enjoy being indoors more so than outdoors.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm an indoors kind of person. When I was a child I used to play sports and stuff, but once I was playing basketball with my cousin and my dad...I fell and scrapped all the skin off my elbow. That changed my perception of life forever. I'd much rather be in the place of magical charms where nobody could get harmed than outside in the cold, harsh wilderness. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom