• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Out of All the Zelda Bosses, Which One Do You Think is the Lamest?

Ruby Link

He who started the fire
Zelda bosses have been a huge part of the series, c'mon, how could they not be? Theres literaly one in every temple. But that aside, which Zelda boss did you think was just a waste of Link's time? I mean, some were epic, with awesome cutscenes and sweet attacks, but others were just... really Nintendo? So what I want to know is if anyone has had a boss they just didn't like. It could be from any game, it doesn't matter, all you have to do is post your response (with a picture of the boss, if possible), and explain why you didn't like that specific boss. Whether its because it was just too easy, looked really stupid, or you thought it was too hard. Whatever you had/have against it, post it here.

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
Carock (4th Palace boss) from AoL.

033_Thumb.png

Not because he's ridiculously easy, but because you practically do nothing at all in the fight .. just cast Reflect, get in the corner, and stay crouched until he dies. Nintendo really could have done a little bit more with the battle to make the player at least put in some kind of skilled effort to beat him.

Ganondork

goo
I believe the giant Chu from MC is the lamest. He's pretty much just as bigger version of the most common enemy in WW.

Not that this is anything new to the Zelda community but Morpha from OOT was a joke. I mean, after the wonderful challenge of the Water Temple, fighting Morpha was a huge let down for sure. Ridiculously easy.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Bongo Bongo from Oot. He's scary-looking, hard to beat, gigantic, and has the stupidest name ever. Before I played the game, I skimmed through the guide book and saw this and just thought "Wow. Pathetic." I mean, they could have given him a scary name and make him cool, but leave it to Nintendo to make a big scary shadow-beast with a huge red eye like Sauron that's 500x your size, in a shadow temple where you have to fight him almost in the dark and give him a name that sounds like some type of toy. It's just sad.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Morpheel from Twilight Princess.

786px-Morpheel.png

He was just incredibly easy. I actually didn't even know that he was programmed to attack you since it just looked like he was swimming around the room. :|

I'd have to go with Jalhalla from Wind Waker. The bosses in WW in general are easy, but man, this boss is a joke.

Hard to disagree with that mate.
I really could not believe how easy Jalhalla was.
You did not really fight him it was more killing the things he threw out.
Another is the boss of level one in Legend of Zelda.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
His name is Aquamentus.
Must surely be the lamest easiest boss ever in a Zelda game.
Although Bongo Bongo is right up there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom