• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
If we get enough players, push me down to replacement too. Not only is school in high gear, but I'm also playing 2 games and running 1 offsite, so I'm pretty busy. If need be I can make time to play though

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
I love this show. I wanna play. Is there a place where I can learn how to play forum Mafia? I've played regular mafia, but I can already tell that this will be different.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I was killed in one of my offsite games and the game i'm modding is running... smoothly, I guess? Also, I'll have most of my midterms done by Friday, so I can play so long as the game starts after Friday.

Mido

Version 1
I was killed in one of my offsite games and the game i'm modding is running... smoothly, I guess? Also, I'll have most of my midterms done by Friday, so I can play so long as the game starts after Friday.

Alrighty, you're going back on The List!

maxresdefault.jpg

On another note, if we can't meet the 12-13 quota, I'm going to work on a 10-player set-up as a failsafe.

Mido

Version 1
ANNOUNCEMENT

Given the state of the mafia section this time of year, but also keeping in mind the notion that we nearly have enough players to make this setup work quite nicely, I just wanted to quickly get a show of hands as to how available the current player base is in a general sense? This way, I can come to a decision as to whether to have this game occur soon, or postpone this game until later on. (As far as the last concern goes, feel free to leave your own feedback in that regard.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom