• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Other Forums You Are a Part Of

B

Boy in Green

Zelda Capital is one of the other sites I go on I like it alittle better than this site because I REALLY don't like to use to 50 characters

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I used to be a member of Typology Central, a personality type website. I left because they appointed someone who was disrespectful/crude towards me as a moderator. It heard it was because he was popular with a lot of the new members, who unfortunately had a similar attitude. I guess I basically left because the atmosphere changed in a direction didn't like, and because I was pretty sure that he was going to poison everyone else against me and get me banned anyway. It really sucks, because I was there for three years and had over 8,000 posts, and I get chased off by some guy that hasn't even been there half a year. I wrote up an entertaining FAQ regarding MBTI theory for them, and they still have it stickied to this day. Oh, and I donated $100 when they needed a new server, but does any of that matter to them? Nope. Sigh... I thought these people were my friends. :(

I'm still a member of something called INTJ Forum, but I haven't posted there in a while because I've been trying to finish all of the Zelda games and didn't want any distractions. I've only got PH and ST left to go.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Being more of a forum stalker than participator, there was only one other forum besides ZD's that I ever took an active part in: Serebii.net's forums. Made an odd name for myself as an expert moveset creator for a spin off pokemon game. I've since become inactive as Zelda has completely overshadowed Pokemon in my life.

Ikana

Trollkastel
I rarely go to serebiis forums anymore it takes to long to load.Plus I found out that the owner of serebii is a complete jerk and will search his name on google just to find if people are talking about him,and will tackle other popular people who have sites and will claim that they steal info from him.Other than that I'm always on here no other forum.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Well if you must know it started by a flashback when one of my friends told me it was hard to get famous because I wanted people to know about my website. It has a Forums thing too. It's on webs.com. I first joined Zelda Dungeon but I first went on the site a year before. I then joined more fourms to let more people know. I went to Zelda Universe, Zelda Informer, Zelda Temple, and Hyrule.net in that same order. I go by the same name except ny name that displays next to my posts on Zelda Informer is 'The Demon King' without the quotes.

L

LegendZelda

Other sites that i visit includes
The Hidden Triforce
The Sacred Realm
and sometimes loz.com

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Jeez, so many. I can hardly remember them all. I don't even go to 80 percent of them anymore. The ones I actively post at/go to, and remember are...

Current:
The ModCraft Community - A forum focused around game modding.
The [adult swim] official forums. - No explanation needed.
Occasionally I will make a post or two at My Anime List's forums.
S... It's a secret to everybody.

Old:
Nsider - Nintendo of America's now gone forums.
The Chamber of Sages - Zelda Legacy's now dead forums.
Zelda Ultimate Forums - One of my old site's forums, which is now dead.
Zelda Community, before it sold out and became gay and died.
Ancient Majicks... I will not explain this one.
GameMirage - I will not explain this one either.
Zelda Genesis Forums - A site I used to work at that is now dead.

I can't remember any more.

Zelda Freak

A Freak who likes Zelda
Zelda Europe(yes I can read it, strangely)
Zelda Temple
Zelda Universe
Anime Nation
Graphic Force
Depiction Design
Video Game Director's Cut

And some other's I don't remember.

Xbox.com's Forums.
Bungie.net's Forums.

Yeah, apart of two very official websites. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

DesertDweller

Love Truth
Oh goodness. The forums I'm semi-active in? Let's see

Game Maker Community forums - forum for game dev program I use
GameCOG forums - admin of game dev forum
The Spirit Engine forums - indie freeware rpg-ish game
Renoise forums - forums for the music creation software I use
OCRemix forums - forums for the popular remix site where I've submitted my remix of the Song of Healing titled "Redemption."

Beyond that...I'm a tiny part of a bajillion other forums that I've signed up for occasional needs, but I think that's it.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Let's see.... other forums that i joined are usually from my place, but i join other forums since i speak in English quite fluently. The list below are the forums that i joined.

Hylian-Fire Forum(Inactive)
Arkvoodle's Forums(I ask him if i could join, so i did! :))
ExplodingDekunut forums(I vist every now and then)
PinoyPokeaddicts(A Filipino Only forum for pokemon, i used to own, and run the site but now i shut it down due to server costs.)
MagandangMario(A filipino Super-Mario forum)

Well those are forums i joined into.

NES

Awesome
I used to be really, really active at a forum called Winglicans. It was a really fun, different, and interesting forum. I remember I had over 3,000 posts or something. I guess I just lost interest and stopped posting there one day.

Also, I go to a forum called Nintendo Lovers, which was a Spanish forum on video games. They have a somewhat large LoZ community there, therefore I am still active.

A

Agatha

I used to belong to a nihilism forum where I argued politics with a lot of metal heads. But that was a long time ago.

bellum

Gamer since age 2
I am active at Portal to Hyrule, Zelda-Temple(very rarely on, though) Zelda Dungeon, aside from that, not really. Except for this one pokemon forum I joined a little before I joined ZD. I'm not active there anymore. Haven' been there in a long time. Wait? Did I already post here? I hope not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom