• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oshus is the Wind Fish?

Pinecove

Last Chance
I belive they are related to eachother, but not the same thing. The Wind fish has the abilty to war-I'll just look it up in my personal points of controversy. We really should have had that sticyied.

Here we go:
-Similarily to the Wind Fish's ability to create things in a physical world by dreaming, the Ocean King has the power to change/warp a physical things in the physical world to the point of it being nearly another dimension, though dreams are not required.

I found it:

oceankingsemblemwj5.png

Thanks TheManInTheMoon for the image :P
http://www.zeldainformer.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3178&hl=Symbols&st=0

Now, that clearly isn't the wind symbol. It is more like a drop of water or something like that. There are drops in his tunics as well:
Shiwan.jpg

EDIT: here is the wind symbol, for comparison:
windbb2.png

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Well maybe he is part of some group with the Wind Fish. Maybe he's the Water Fish (brother or something) and there are other Elemental Fish's that we will meet.

I really don't think that Oshus is the Wind Fish, I think that it was just a lack of originally on Nintendo's part.
PH had a few other similarities with LA, but it does not mean that there's a connecting between Oshus and the Wind Fish.
Also other games have had similar things there's the mirror in TP, and a mirror in FSA, and ALTTP but they are not the same mirror.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I really don't think that Oshus is the Wind Fish, I think that it was just a lack of originally on Nintendo's part.
PH had a few other similarities with LA, but it does not mean that there's a connecting between Oshus and the Wind Fish.
Also other games have had similar things there's the mirror in TP, and a mirror in FSA, and ALTTP but they are not the same mirror.

Well, for argument sake, we don't know that those mirrors aren't the same one. FSA is a prequel to ALTTP and both games deal with the dark world and a mirror that is connected to the dark world. TP takes you to the twilight realm which appears to be a very dark version of Hyrule other than it being just another world entirely. Maybe the fact that you need a mirror to get to the twilight realm is evidence that the twilight realm is supposed to be a parallel version of Hyrule that a certain clan was banished to. The dark world is obviously a dark Hyrule. As for Oshus, there are 3 other magical whales in the series. Jabu Jabu, Jabun (which many believe IS jabu jabu or a descendant of him) and the wind fish. Maybe Oshus isnt the wind fish but at the same time he could be connected to the wind fish and the other two whales.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom