• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Original Graphics Styles?

Ive been thinking for a while, and i havent been able to think of ANYTHING.

Considering Nintendo wants an original art style for every major game, what other art styles would you like to see?

I cant think of anything original, but when i do, ill post it. Can you guys think of anything?

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
There is a similar thread to this but I will post anyway.

I disagree with you, I think Nintendo will make SS a lot like Twilight Princess, minus all the darkness. I think it will have a feel like Ocarina of Time and Minish Cap will be added in. There can't be too many games added in and it might have some new art aswell.

Thats not what im asking. Im asking if, Besides SS, Nintendo decides to use a brand new Art Style for a game, what art styles would you like to see? Im not mixing any together, im asking about brand new original ones youve thought of.

A new style could be like ink, all the lines could be really dark and thick and the colors could match common inks used, and the textures could be made from various strokes of different ink colors and shading could be done by black ink lines cross hatching or whatever its called.

They could even change the feel of the graphics by doing something different. Majora's Mask had the same graphics of Ocarina of Time by felt weird and darker just by giving a creepier design, a futuristic lighting feel and changing the palate and adding blur effects. They could keep the same graphics and change the style by adding certain things. There are thousands of mediums in the world they could use. 100 different painting styles. A million different opportunities. Think of Kirbys Epic Yarn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom