• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Ordon Vs. Master Sword

I am playing Twilight Princess again and I noticed that you can select the Ordon Sword instead of the Master Sword after getting the Master Sword.

I was wondering if anybody else noticed this and if so did you use the Ordon Sword for more of a challenge? Or was it for some other reason?

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
I totally just left the Ordon Sword behind after I got the Master Sword, the Master Sword is powerful, awesome, and looks cool :mastersword:. The Ordon Sword, well...it doesn't have much of anything, not even good looks :sword:.

I do equip the Ordon Sword at times to make the game more of a challenge. Actually I wished you could have the wooden sword as well and increase the difficulty even more. However is undeniable that the Master Sword looks cooler.

If you want to increase the difficulty of the game you may try a three heart challenge and use the Ordon Sword to make boss and enemies encounters somewhat more difficult. You may also wear the Zora's Armour, which increases vulnerability to fire.

After getting the Master Sword, (except for if you want to challenge yourself.) the Ordon sword is not really worth using in my opinion.

I did a run in the cave of ordeals using the ordon sword, and the ordon sword can still kill monsters BUT
1) Takes longer unless u use the ending blow on all enemies u fight
2) U can't hit ganon with the ordon sword (though it would be hilarious if u could XD)

I always forget I still have it after I get the master sword. I think the next time I play through I will do it with just the ordan sword.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom