• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Order You Played the Games

Poké!

√∞ⁿ
This is going to be a little work to remember...
Well, lets see... I played Ocarina of Time when I was little at this old daycare I went to, and I memorized the whole first dungeon when I played it. Then when I was a little older I got Zelda II for my NES and I played it but I didn't like it. A few years later I borrowed the original Legend of Zelda from another daycare I went to, and played the heck out of that game. A while after I learned about ROMs and started playing Ocarina of Time again, later, my friend let me borrow his Phantom Hourglass and I beat it really quick, the same year I borrowed Minish Cap from a kid because I tried it and I needed to play more, then when I had to give it back, I got the ROM of it. The summer of the same year I got Link's Awakening and I played that for a while until I got bored, and throughout that next school year I kept begging my Mom to get me a Gold Ocarina of Time. Christmas of that year I got a copy of Phantom Hourglass for myself and beat it, then by the end of the school year I got my Gold Ocarina of Time and played until I got to about the Forest Temple, then I got Majora's Mask, the original Legend of Zelda, and A Link to the Past. I played Majora's mask a bit, but didn't beat it, then I played the original for a very short time and A Link to the Past for even shorter. Throughout the next school year I played Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask a little and a little of Link's Awakening, then sometime in the School Year I got Spirit Tracks and nearly beat it in 2 days, then I got my own copy of Minish Cap and I ended up beating that within 6 days (like 30 hours in all) of getting it. The summer after that year, I bought my friends gamecube and borrowed his Wind Waker, and played that when he was over, then I played farther in Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask as well as Link's Awakening during the rest of the summer. I've only beat two of all the ones I've played, haha.

13foxes

1) Alttp
2) OoT
3) MM
4) PH
5) ST
6) MC
7) OoS
8) OoA
9) LoZ

My first Zelda game was Alttp which was my favorite game back then when I was 8. It was so good that I was really impressed and decided to look for other Zelda games (if there are more). And so I found OoT, played it, then I played MM right after beating OoT. From then on, MM has been my favorite Zelda game. Then to PH and ST, they both were quite disappointing compared to MM and OoT, so I lost my interest in Zelda for awhile.... But then I picked up MC, OoX, and LA (yay :D). Recently, I've just completed LoZ. I really need to buy TP and WW soon... Now I'm just looking forward to SS.

Btw, I've completed all these Zeldas games.

Beeker

Wild Card
Hmm, let's see:
OoT(but didn't finish)
TP
PH
OoT(played it for real this time):P
MM
ALttP
ST
WW
MC
LoZ

X

Xephonai

Hmm, I just posted my list but it didn't show up :(

Edit: Ok this is the order that I beat the games. I did play a tad of LoZ and LoZ II on the nes but never enough to really warrent anything. so I will list the order in which I beat them which is essentially the order I really played them in for any extent of time.

1. Alttp
2. LA
3. OOT
4. TWW
5. MC
6. OOS
7. OOA
8. FSA
9. TP
10. LoZ
11. AoL
12. LoZ
13. AoL
14. ST
15. MM

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
1. Ocarina of Time
2. A Link to the Past
3. Link's Awakening DX
4. Wind Waker
5. Majora's Mask
6. Oracle of Ages
7. Oracle of Seasons
8. Twilight Princess
9. Legend of Zelda
10. Adventure of Link
11. Minish Cap
12. Four Swords Adventure
13. Phantom Hourglass
14. Spirit Tracks

I've beaten all of them except Spirit Tracks, mostly because I'm intimidated by the final puzzle and boss, trying to collect extra heart containers, etc.

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
1. OoT 2.MM (birthday gifts) 3. LoZ 4.AoL 5.WW 6. TP 7.AlttP haven't beaten all other LoZ games have played them.

1.) Twilight Princess
2.) Ocarina of Time
3.) The Wind Waker
4.) Majora's Mask
5.) Phantom Hourglass
6.) Spirit Tracks
7.) Four Swords Adventures
8.) Legend of Zelda
9.) The Adventure of Link
10.) A Link to the Past
11.) The Minish Cap
12.) Link's Awakening

I haven't beaten all these games. I still need to beat The Minish Cap and Link's Awakening. I have A Link to the Past/Four Swords, but since I lack other people with the game, I haven't been able to try Four Swords out yet.
I don't have Oracle of Seasons or Oracle of Ages. I'm hoping to get those soon, though.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Started Legend of Zelda
Started Adventure of Link
Started Link to the Past
Started Link's Awakening
Finished Link's Awakening
Started Link's Awakening DX
Finished Link's Awakening DX
Started Ocarina of Time
Finished Link to the Past
Started Oracle of Ages/Seasons (don't remember the order)
Finished Oracle of Ages/Seasons (don't remember the order)
Started Wind Waker
Finished Wind Waker
Finished Ocarina of Time
Started Ocarina of Time: Master Quest
Finished Legend of Zelda
Started Majora's Mask
Finished Ocarina of Time
Started Twilight Princess
Finished Twilight Princess
Started Phantom Hourglass
Finished Phantom Hourglass
Finished Majora's Mask
Started Spirit Tracks

Once I'm done with Spirit Tracks (I've got all Force Gems except for the last one, and I'm missing only four more heart containers and two more stamps), I'll replay Twilight Princess again. After that, Master Quest. Depending on how much time I need for that, I might attempt another go at Adventure of Link. Otherwise, I'll dive into Skyward Sword first.

Master

Upcoming
Well , i havent played all of the games yet , but here it is so far :

1. Phantom Hourglass
2. Spirit Tracks
3. Ocarina of Time
4. Majora's Mask
5. Wind Waker
7. A link to the past
8. Twilight Princess
9. The Legend of Zelda
10. Adventure of Link
11. Minish Cap

K

kiryadin

Order I played (and beat) Zelda games:

1. Legend Of Zelda (NES)
2. Link to the past
3. Majora's Mask (I decided playing MM before OOT because I had watched a let's play OOT on youtube and decided the stuff was too fresh into memory).
4. Ocarina of Time
5. Wind Waker

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My memory is not all that great, but let me try:

1. ALttP (on SNES)
2. WW (on GCN)
3. TP (on GCN)
4. MC (on GBA)
5. OoT (on VC)
6. LoZ (on VC)
7. MM (on VC)
8. OoS (on emulator)
9. OoA (on emulator)
10. LA (on emulator)

Once again, I cannot guarantee that is right, but it went something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom