• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracles

I would like to have both, at least on E-shop. But the originals, about make them new I don't think it could be a good idea. I just find a mistake about them, that Princess Zelda doesn't meet Link when she met him in A Link to the Past really (and they are the same Link and Zelda).

But if Nintendo ever make a remake of Oracles I would like to have those 3 oracles that Nintendo wanted to make.

If they wanted to do a 3D classics version of it, that would be cool. Otherwise just putting it up on the e-shop would be nice. I don't think it would transfer well into a 3D environment.

I would like to see the three Zelda Oracle... I wish Nintendo do it with the same graffics than others and put them up on the Eshop... :D~~~~

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'll try to see what the benefits are, regarding "remake" and "port".

Port:
Ever simple to recreate and upload to the fileserver, as it is essentially ripping the GBC rom which is around 4MB or less if I recall correctly, doing some code edits to make it playable on the 3DS (and giving the game 3D stereoscopic capabilities), then simply upload it. Cost effective and many a fan will buy the game, and people who've never experienced OoX have a likely chance of downloading it assuming they WANT to.

Remake:
Updated visuals and gameplay, abililty to see the games in a new light. Takes a bit of time to make, but follows the original closely so quality isn't exactly lost, just transmitted in a different kind of way. Attracts many more fans than a simple port would, and also attracts more newcomers than a port would (updated visuals).

I'd take a remake over a port any day. Three dimensional OoX? I think yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom