• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracles Remade

squirrelguys

Hero of Slimes
Does anyone else think the Oracle series should be remade? I think they are great games. The 3DS would be great for this. Not ports but remakes with Spirit Tracks grafics. Anyone else agree?:)

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
It WOULD be great, if they can get passed the password system and move on to a more convenient and more powerful way of sending a save file to create a linked game.
Also, the graphics of Spirit tracks and OoX seems unsavory, and the 3DS can offer better graphics, how about graphics of Wind Waker or the graphics of OoT 3DS? It's much better.

jugglaj91

I am me....
As much as I would love for them to remake these games I don't think they will. Nintendo isn't one for remaking games over and over. I am honestly surprised they chose OoT to remake for the 3DS. But if it comes to be you can bet I will buy them.

The Oracles are in my top 3 favorites list and I wouldn't mind remakes. I would personally prefer graphics like the ones from Minish Cap rather than Spirit Tracks graphics on them, though.

in my opinion the only thing that looks bad in spirit tracks is the cutscenes.

It would be cool to see a re-make of these games, with revamped graphics. however, i think it's more realistic to expect a release on the virtual console.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
I don't really see a need for a remake. Of course, I'd love to have them on the e-shop.

If nintendo is going to put any effort into redoing the oracles, they should instead create the third game that was originally planned with the third goddess.

I am really fond of the graphics on the gameboy color, so I wouldn't want to see a 3D version of these games, although just putting the sprites into the stereoscopic screen wouldn't be too offensive.

squirrelguys

Hero of Slimes
I own the original copys of them both but they both freeze up. Considering it's both of them that means that they a getting to old for more play. The third oracle was Farore but since she was called the oracle of cheats or codes ( i forgot) the third game doesn't seem reasonable.

I think them remade with Minish Cap graphics wouldn't be to bad. But they would have to make different sprites for the oracles as they didn't look to good in that game.

Kombatgod

Timeline Exegete
As much as I would love for them to remake these games I don't think they will. Nintendo isn't one for remaking games over and over. I am honestly surprised they chose OoT to remake for the 3DS. But if it comes to be you can bet I will buy them.

Actually Nintendo remade evry main 2D Mario game twice and they remade A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening and Ocarina of Time (the Master Quest)... Without mentioning the re-releases on GBA and GC.

Anyway none of them featured significant differences, (I also think OoT3D won't) so it would be something new to the series... To me OoA is maybe the best of all Zelda games, so I'd love to see it remade! PH/ST style would fit perfectly, because it is basically played 2D style.

Also I hate how game companies always remake the most popular games to get advantage of their fame, but they don't remake the games that could be improved! See the Street Fighter Series! They released a million versions of SFII, an already good game, but never remade the first one! Same with Zelda and OoT!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
I'm looking forward to having the Oracles on the 3DS virtual console thing. I can't find the games anywhere!

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I disagree. I do not support remakes that much at all, and would rather that Nintendo spends their time with the production of new games. I am not that excited about OoT 3D, and the situation is no different with the Oracle games. I say they are good where they are right now, and Nintendo should move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom