• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

UrukHai659

I'm plaything through the Oracle games. Because I don't have a GBC, I need to use an emulator. I got the Noble Sword in the Linked Game, but when I tried to give the code for the Master Sword, it said that the code was wrong. And I made certain it was right. I'm thinking it's just because of the major separation of ROMs that the games don't link properly beyond accessing the next game immediately after the first. Anyone know how to fix this?

Adam

Undefeated
i don't even remember having to link my games to use the password for the gameboy. i believe the code you type in will designate to the linked game things like how many hearts, items, such and such. so it shouldn't change for ROMs

U

UrukHai659

My problem is, I learned the secret from the old lady. I told it to the correct person, and it said it was wrong. I took screenshots, I wrote it down to make sure I got it right, and it's saying it's wrong. I need to know how to fix this

Adam

Undefeated
well i wouldnt know how to help you right away unless i played through the ROMs, hopefully someone will see this. help out, zelda community! :)

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
I played through both these games on a GBA emulator and the secrets worked without any problem. It is possible you have ROMs from 2 different regions. Take a look at the ROMs you have. One might have an 'E' or a 'U' after the title in brackets. This indicates the region of your ROM. Mine are both 'U'.

If Seasons has a different region to Ages that could be your problem since passwords might not work across the different regions of the game.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom