• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle of Secrets

I had this on my mind for a while now, do you guys think that they should make another oracle game? Because I thoroughly enjoyed OOS, OOA. I would like to see an oracle of secrets game for the Wii U. Not necessarily a 3d game but just an HD game that could test out different ways to play and interact with a Zelda game.

There were supposed to be three Oracle games as far as I remember, they were supposed to be some sort of Goddess trilogy but for some reason a third never happened.

I really wouldn't like another Oracle game, we had them on the GBC, they weren't that great, and their timer is over. They're unique in that they are the only Zelda games to link together for extra content but that really is it. To others the Oracle games were a poor man's Link's Awakening. Continuing the story or even the mythology of the Oracle games is something don't think Nintendo will do since they have stressed that they want to do something original (although they do appear to be in a sequel/remake mood recently).

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Weren't there supposed to be three Oracle Games?
I enjoyed the two games and wouldn't mind if there was a third one, but if a third one didn't come out then I wouldn't really care.

Skywaker

Cheese & bacon potato
I think there were supposed to be three Oracle games in the series. O: But I would enjoy it if they came out with another Oracle game. :D

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
As others have said and as I'll regurgitated, Nintendo originally planned to release three Oracle games to represent the Triforce:
Chapter of Time and Space (Ages), Chapter of the Earth (Seasons) and Chapter of the IFORGET ('Secrets').

OoSecrets was scrapped because there would be linking problems when trying to link three separate games (GBC is early tech remember this!), so we only have Ages and Seasons.

I personally would love the "Triforce Trilogy" to be revived in a three dimensional format. THAT is pretty original, if you ask me.

The third game was supposed to be called The Legend of Zelda: Mystical Seed of Courage but was scrapped. The Oracle titles were released over a decade ago and returning to them now would be pointless. It's time to let go of the past and look towards a brighter future for the franchise.

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
There was already a Third Oracle game in production alongside the other two. The Third one featured Farore, the third oracle/Goddess. Sadly the game fell through and you can only see Farore in a Linked game inside one of the Great Trees.

I don't think I would like to see the Third Oracle game anymore. It would seem rather irrelevent. It would have been nice to see alongsode Seasons and Ages, but it would be out of place if they suddenly decided to release it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom