• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Oracle Of Seasons and Ages Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have beaten both the games regularly, but the 100%ing part is what is getting me. I don't have a problem with the Heart containers and such, it is just the confusion of getting all of the rings. There are quite a few that require you to link the games together, those are the ones i am stuck on.

Also i want to face Twinrova and Gannon,so what will i need to do for that? And how do I get the master sword and the biggoron's sword. I realize i can look this stuff up on Google, but the guides people have put up are confusing to me.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
To fight Twinrova and Ganon, you will need to beat on game, write down the code that is given at the end, and start a new game profile by clicking on linked game, then typing in the code. This way, you will start off with 4 heart containers, and I believe you will start off with L-2 sword, so if you do the same process in the second game, you should get the Master Sword. The rest of the game is the same. And it doesn't matter the order in which you play the games.

And why use guides on Google when you can use this site which has perfect guides? ;)

And why use guides on Google when you can use this site which has perfect guides? ;)

ha is that suppose to be a joke, the site walkthrough on the oracle games need a lot of work, lets put it that way.

Also thank you for enlightening me about how to activate the whole Ganon and Twinrova thing. but i still have questions about the rings (they are a pain in the butt).

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
Yeah, the guides DO need much work. They are being re-written by Mases' team, though, so don't worry too much. If you note anything specific that needs fixing/adjustment, use the contact link or send a message directly to anyone on site staff. =]

As far as the rings, do you know what specific ones you need?

Yeah, the guides DO need much work. They are being re-written by Mases' team, though, so don't worry too much. If you note anything specific that needs fixing/adjustment, use the contact link or send a message directly to anyone on site staff. =]
Yeah they got more important things to work on than the Oracle games walkthrough...

As far as the rings, do you know what specific ones you need?
I basically need a list of all the rings and how to obtain them, most ring guides i have found only give minor details. the rings i am having a hard time with are the linked rings and the secret rings.

Ganondork

goo
Swiftestphantom isn't totally correct about the linked sword deal. It differs from both games. You gotta do the trade sequence to get the L-2 sword, but you speak with somebody in the Hero's Cave in OoS linked and he gives you the master sword code. Biggoron's is where you speak to a certain Goron in OoS. My mind is hazy off hand about the OoA sword deal.

I believe there is no "link to get ring A" it's "there's a ring in OoA not in OoS" so you speak with the red snake and you ask for a code in the game where you want to give the code. Then you go to speak with the red snake in the other game and say the code. He'll give you all the rings from your other game, including the OoX-only ring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom