• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle of Seasons/Ages

i started with oracle of seasons and i never played ages. i started with it because it was before OOA in the zelda dungeon game line thing at the top. garve secret? not there yet i guess

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Most people say play Seasons first because when people say it casually it's like Oracle of Seasons & Ages like Pokemon Ruby & Sapphire or Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. Sapphire & Ruby and Pearl & Diamond don't sound as natural. As you can see I don't own these games and i've never played them either, but I would do them Seasons & then Ages.

Night Owl

~Momentai
First I would Like to mention that, while they have similar names and interact with each other, they are different games.

Seasons is action oriented and has an epic final boss it tends to be easier to start with but the final boss is harder.
I had to beat it the first time linked from ages because I couldn't beat the final boss.

Ages is puzzle oriented and is generally more difficult because of that but has an easier final boss.
Don't think that there isn't action or that bosses are easier you just have to think a bit more in it.

Which one you start with depends really on whether you like puzzles or action more.
I'd recommend playing both and doing a linked play through. You will have the best experience if you do linked playthroughs.
Linked games are different enough that you should play through the games both ways.

As for the grave secret
dig and you should find a staircase near the graves

I personally went with seasons. First of the two, more adventuring, and an easier start to the games. I find ooa jumps right into it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom