• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle of Ages: Which Animal Did You Choose?

Oracle Of Ages: Which Animal Did You Choose?

• Dimitri

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ricky

• Moosh

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
E

Enur Shabir

I was just playing Oracle of Ages and have gotten to the part where I can chose an animal.

I chose Dimitri because Ricky didn't seem that useful and Moosh was annoying to control.

Which did you choose?

Alder Dragon

Classic Gamer
I was just playing Oracle of Ages and have gotten to the part where I can chose an animal.

I chose Dimitri because Ricky didn't seem that useful and Moosh was annoying to control.

Which did you choose?

I have only played throught the OoA/S games once, and I think I copied my file several times so I could try them all out. So, the answer would be, all of them!

But, I think the one I stuck with was Ricky and Dimitri. I didn't really like Moosh much at all. I'd have to say that Dimitri was my favorite.

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
I "get" Ricky, he just happen to be the one. I still don´t understand how you choose which one, I just tend to end up with a flute and a certain animal (mostly Ricky). Don´t mind,he is cool :xd:

Kybyrian

I Don't think you can pick.. or at least I don't remember having a choice in the matter in seasons.

I really wanted Ricky, but I ended up with Moosh. I was all kinds of disappointed until I realized how hax he was. Now he's my favorite. D;

You don't directly get the option to choose which animal you get, but certain things that you do in the game can lead you to get one or another. Doing nothing results in Moosh. Also, hax is my word.

But I picked Dimitri and always do because he is the PWN. That dinosaur goes nom nom nom when I get near an enemy.

Mine was always Moosh, whether I wanted to choose him or not. I think one time I ended up with Ricky. Still I don't really get how to choose the animal, since I always get Moosh.

I choosed Dimitri.
I choosed him because he looks the coolest of the animals(plus he's the cutest of all of them).

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
I chose Dimitri. Because I like how the terrain turns out. A river just seems more fitting for the area. And Dimitri also kills bad guys faster than the other two.

octorok74

TETTAC
I have all of the animal companions. I like Moosh, because he is hard to control and it can be difficult to get through the highlands. Ricky is ...um... different. He always makes that wierd sound after like 2 hops. Oh, if you want to get Ricky, you have to get a score of 200 or better at the shooting game in the past in order to get his flute. For Dimitri you need to buy his flute in the shop in the present for 200 rupees. Dimitri is my favorite. Who doesn't like a swimming dodongo. He can eat any enemy in one bite and can swim up waterfalls. He the most handy partner and he owes you the most. Moosh was scared by ghinis, Ricky lost his gloves and was upset (lame), but Dimitri was almost devoured by tokay. Yeah, I think Dimitri owes you the most and is the best.

Amelie

Air Dancer
I have to pick Moosh because he is the only one I remember getting. I would like to try the others but I dont have the game. But my friend says Dimitri is the best.

Johnny Boy

Doctor JB!
I personally like Ricky the boxing kangaroo the most.
He has a great way of fighting animals.
Dimitri is useful early on, but after you get the flippers, he is useless unless you need to climb up a waterfall.
Moosh..is just a fat, blue bear. But he owns enemy's by sitting on them.
Ricky is pretty cool though, so I pick him. :cool:

Waker of winds

Finally playing PH!
I choosed Dimitri, mostly because swimming is a pain for me. I also love how he just eats the enemies instead of cutting them, punching them, smashing them...

He looks great too. "Hey look at me I'm riding a dinosaur":P

Moosh looks so plushy... plus he has wings, but nah, swimming is more annoying for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom