• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic Oracle of Ages and Seasons on Virtual Console

Someone probably already asked this, but I was wondering if there was any news on these. These two are the only Zelda games that I don't own that I never got around to beating. If anyone has news that would be awesome

Thanks guys, I was just kind of hoping it would be coming out because they're the few Zelda games I never beat

I hope that nintentdo will release the Oracle games soon to the 3DS virtual console because I have not played those games yet.

Fig

The Altruist
Sadly, there hasn't been any news of the oracle games coming to the virtual console service. But I hope they make it soon, since I really want to play the oracle games as well. :)

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
If Nintendo overlooked the fact they they'd likely no longer be able to link together, their re-release would be quite likely.

I never linked them. I used the password system. GBC games can't be linked on a GBA, the games don't recognize the GBA link cable. Which in the case of the Oracle games was weird, since they were programmed to recognize it was in a GBA. I never had a GBC. The only feature that doesn't work without GBC linking is the Fortune Link. That's not a huge loss. There were no rewards exclusive to it. The password system was better anyway because then you didn't need two systems.

I'd love to get them on the virtual console on the 3DS. I actually started a group here for it, I thought the name was clever: Operation Maple Syrup. Way more clever than "Moonfall".

I would sign something for opertation maple syrup. I owb them but I dont have a GBA with a backlight. I can play on my GBC or old GBA but that requires a great light source so I never got them out to play again because of that. I guess I could buy a used GBA SP but I would prefer them on 3ds

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
Oracle of Seasons & Ages are the only 2 Zelda games I do not own currently (as you can see from my signature) and I see they have some GameBoy Color games on the e-Shop (Where do you think I got Link's Awakening) so I hope by late 2012 at the earliest they have those 2 games on the e-Shop. I bet when those games are announced on the e-Shop ZD will update the Walkthrough's for both and make a Video Walkthrough for both, like Mases is doing with Minish Cap because it was just released on the e-Shop (sort of). There already is a Video Walkthrough and a good site Walkthrough for Link's Awakening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom