• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

OR/AS Demo Code Problem

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
If you're a Pokemon fan, you're probably aware that the demo for Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire was released today, provided that you received the code allowing you to download it from the Nintendo eShop. There were many ways to receive this code, one of which being that you subscribed to the Pokemon newsletter. This is the method I chose and I've seem to have run into a bit of a problem.

I've opened the email containing the newsletter multiple times, and where I assume the code should be, it does not appear. All it shows is a blank white box, or sometimes the symbol of a broken image. I have tried opening it up in different browsers and on different devices and nothing seems to work. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so, is there a way for me to still get my code?

-Thanks!

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
:lol:
I actually tried to access the code again a couple hours after I posted this thread and it allowed me to view it in Chrome. I'm not sure why it took so long but I got it last night. Thanks for the responses though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom