• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Opinions on hot chocolate and how do you like it?

I quite fancy some hot chocolate right now, which makes me wanna ask how the rest of you feel about hot chocolate.

Which make do you like?
How do you like it, milk or water?
Do you use syrups?

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Semi-skimmed milk, bit of marshmallow, BIG CUP I can hold with both hands if I'm cold, and <3

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
All I need is some good ol' homemade hot chocolate with milk in it and a few marshmallows and I'm set for winter.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I will literally drink hot chocolate whenever it's cool enough and not just in winter. And I make it from scratch and with milk, we even have a machine for it. Funny thing though, I actually don't like marshmallows in hot chocolate very much, I prefer putting whipped cream in it.

Swordbomb

Doktor Assisted Homicide
Pure melted chocolate in a cup of hot milk with some whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top is the only PROPER way to make hot chocolate.
Or just microwave a piece of chocolate on a plate.
Technically, it's STILL hot chocolate!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I love hot chocolate (oddly I'm not very fond of chocolate milk lmao). If you don't use milk for it then there's no point. It's no good with water. I used to take this big glass and use two packets of hot chocolate so I'd have a big glass of it. :P

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
CHOCOLATE.MIME.gif

I love me some hot chocolate with milk and whipped cream.

D

Deleted member 14134

I like Hot Chocolate made with milk and mixed with Baileys. Or any other kind of Irish cream that comes in a bottle.

It tastes better with milk, but unfortunately I have to use water or it gives me really bad diarrhea. I always like whipped cream in there, too.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No marsh mellows or extra things. It's already sweet so extra things can make it even more sweet and I hate that. I just prefer it hot. So hot I can burn my hands on the cup easily. I just prefer that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom