• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Opinion Thread

octorok74

TETTAC
For electric cars though, let's have a battery that doesn't suck in cold or hot temperatures. You only get that like 200 MPG in the Tesla if you are at a certain temp. I love Tesla and what they are doing, but different temp ranges really kill the battery life. I'm sure we can fix that. Just saying and just another opinion.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
-The first gen of Pokemon is garbage.
-All original 151 Pokemon except a few have horrible designs.
tumblr_lze0kx69iA1qdq3h2o1_400.gif

;)

Opinions about things in general?
I think...
- it's ridiculous that elementary school kids have cellphones and iPads
- it's sad that in high school, getting good grades seems to be of greater importance than actually retaining information
- windshield wipers that finally clean that missed triangle-shaped spot need to be invented
- dogs>cats
- people who run out of conditioner the same time they run out of shampoo are gods
- despite what people say about fast food chains, I'm probably still going to eat there every once in a while. Mcnuggets <3
- paper books>ebooks
- I'd much rather watch an action movie than a "chick flick"
- I still don't understand the hype that came with Frozen...

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
girls are significantly more attractive than boys and i'd probably bang a girl if given the opportunity

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
girls are significantly more attractive than boys and i'd probably bang a girl if given the opportunity

1) I agree with you. Girls are amazingly attractive. Even if they're gross sometimes. Girls are the quintessence of the world that people somehow reject under the false veil of "misunderstanding". How disgusting. If everyone could see the light that is women, I think the world would be a much more positive place.

2) Why would you bang a girl? It's of my opinion that exploding a life is simply wrong.

Blackkirby

Proud Jesus Freak !
1. Smoking should be illegal everywhere in the whole world ( cant do that know :( )
2. Chandelure is the best pokemon ever no questions and just is ;)
3. You should be 18 or older to drive in America
4. Homework causes so much stress in teens it casues depression as well being a teen is hard and it would be easier if teachers wouldnt give so much of it.
5. Semi automatic and fully automatic guns should not be allowed at all for sale

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Isn't pooping on everything just a byproduct of being able to fly? I would say that excuses them, but hey, I've never been a victim of bird poop.
No, they could aim when they poop. And even so, most birds poop when sitting. (from what I've seen)

If you could fly, would you poop on everything?
I'm sure if humans could fly they'd still use a bathroom.
I mean- we're not completely wild.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
No, they could aim when they poop. And even so, most birds poop when sitting. (from what I've seen)

If you could fly, would you poop on everything?
I'm sure if humans could fly they'd still use a bathroom.
I mean- we're not completely wild.

What they drop from the sky is the bird equivalent of taking out the trash. It's actually their babies' poop.

I had one dropped on me while shaking hands with a US senator from my state. He laughed at me.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
-I find it really stupid how it's somehow weird/nerdy/shameful for people to cosplay and like to constantly discuss their favorite video games, movies, and TV shows yet somehow it's perfectly socially acceptable to constantly yap on about your favorite sports team, paint your face in it's colours, wear it's jersey and know everything about it. Like, what's the difference?
-I really hate how people look down on fanfic writers. Yes, I'm aware that not every fan fiction is anywhere near literary genius, but good lord it's not ALL crap just because it's written about a pre-existing product. People don't look down on fan artists like they do the writers, and speaking as one myself, I really don't think it's fair.
-I freaking LOVE disney movies. Like, I seriously love them and I don't give a diddly if people think I'm too old to watch them.
-^ditto for Nintendo games
-I think that Link is the single cutest video game character ever and nothing anyone says will change my mind
-I find smoking and drinking totally revolting
-Modern school systems SUCK. Like, they really, really suck. Some teens get so stressed out from school they start to consider suicide. If that's not messed up, I don't know what is.
-Yellow cars look putrid
-Cats are cuddlier than dogs but dogs are more fun (Based on my pets, anyways)
-There's nothing wrong with being an introvert and people should stop telling me to change or 'grow out of it'.

-I freaking LOVE disney movies. Like, I seriously love them and I don't give a diddly if people think I'm too old to watch them.
-^ditto for Nintendo games

Now these are opinions I can agree on. I'm a huge Disney & Nintendo fan, and I don't give a crap if people say to me that they are for kids. I've been with these two companies my whole life, so I'm gonna keep being a fan of them until the day I die.

Jaywolf

~The Wolfos Furry~
Even though I'm a girl, I completely think girls and stupid. (Depends on the girl) I don't even consider myself a girl, I consider myself a Tomboy. And I am a Tomboy. I HATE being called a girl!
The kinds of girls I think are stupid are the one's that always havta say "Like" every other word.
Example:
"Like, oh my god! He was like so staring at me and like I think he was like so checking me out!"

SO ANNOYING! Can't girls just speak English!? What's with girls and saying "like" anyways?
I also think the prissy Girly girls that think they are all that are stupid too.
No offense to any girl who reads this.

Even though I'm a wolf, I completely think wolfs and stupid. (Depends on the wolf) I don't even consider myself a wolf, I consider myself a Tomwolf. And I am a Tomwolf. I HATE being called a wolf!
The kinds of wolves I think are stupid are the one's that always havta say "Like" every other word.
Example:
"Like, oh my god! He was like so staring at me and like I think he was like so checking me out!"

SO ANNOYING! Can't wolves just speak English!? What's with wolves and saying "like" anyways?
I also think the prissy Girly wolves that think they are all that are stupid too.
No offense to any wolf who reads this.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My heart touches me at this pmoment. I realized that you cannot achieve conversation if you do not appear Receptive and Willing. For you see, you must initiate conversation in order to get a girl. Girls are not magnets; you have to introduce yourself before they become attracted to you, and later you must hold lots of conversations before you can get some headway with her.

Clank

Hmm
Even though I'm a girl, I completely think girls and stupid. (Depends on the girl) I don't even consider myself a girl, I consider myself a Tomboy. And I am a Tomboy. I HATE being called a girl!
The kinds of girls I think are stupid are the one's that always havta say "Like" every other word.
Example:

SO ANNOYING! Can't girls just speak English!? What's with girls and saying "like" anyways?
I also think the prissy Girly girls that think they are all that are stupid too.
No offense to any girl who reads this.

Honestly, I think this has more to do with intelligence than with sex, like there are some pretty dumb guys out there, in fact, most of them are.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Didn't expect it, but the new Call of Duty looks awesome. First one I might buy Day 1 since MW2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom