• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Opinion Thread

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Okay, here I go.

Valkyrie Profile is one of my favorite game series of all time.
It sux that a third Valkyrie Profile game has not come out; it should, imo.
I need a new siggy and perhaps an avy as well.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
i think american politics are awful because a man who ironed his shirt while he was wearing it nearly became president and that's terrifying

BkfEOrnCYAAWaei.png:medium

are you for real bub

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I think life sucks.
But that's a deep topic- not meant for lengthy discussion on here.

I also think that Red is a better color than Blue.
I also don't like ducks. I don't like birds in general.
Birds poop on everything. Flies are worse, because they sit in the poop.
I hate stinkbugs. They smell like oil, and they are loud flyers, and I HATE THEM. ...normally I like bugs- but they just SUCK....

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Nominations are dumb & need to be rid of entirely.

I don't get this really. Nommy's are just a fun thing to have every year. I don't see why people are so against them.

I don't get this really. Nommy's are just a fun thing to have every year. I don't see why people are so against them.

In my opinion, Gen 1 is not that great.

I think life sucks.
But that's a deep topic- not meant for lengthy discussion on here.

I also think that Red is a better color than Blue.
I also don't like ducks. I don't like birds in general.
Birds poop on everything. Flies are worse, because they sit in the poop.
I hate stinkbugs. They smell like oil, and they are loud flyers, and I HATE THEM. ...normally I like bugs- but they just SUCK....
Isn't pooping on everything just a byproduct of being able to fly? I would say that excuses them, but hey, I've never been a victim of bird poop.

I would share an opinion, but now that I'm trying to think of something I feel strongly about, I'm drawing a blank.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
My favorite color is Electric Blue (like that)
Favorite drink, Mountain Dew Voltage
Favorite food, probably a good Pulled Pork sandwich
Favorite band/artist, Owl City
I'm not a fan of the sun, I love overcast and rain
Favorite game, Earthbound
Favorite Zelda, Majora's Mask
Favorite video game character OF ALL TIME, my boy Geno
Favorite movie... frick I can't pick, Saving Private Ryan, Braveheart, The Prestige, Lord of the Rings, Gladiator, too many
Favorite book, Blue Like Jazz
Dogs are infinitely better than cats
I think people are too mean to each other
Also I like girls

octorok74

TETTAC
An opinion of cars: Cars should have at least 50 MPG. I know car companies ca do it, but they refuse to. Instead we get 30 MPG and that's considered excellent. Pisses me off.

Clank

Hmm
An opinion of cars: Cars should have at least 50 MPG. I know car companies ca do it, but they refuse to. Instead we get 30 MPG and that's considered excellent. Pisses me off.

Well, why don't you get together with some people and make that happen? I mean it's never going to happen without a disruption in the market and apparently Tesla isn't enough of one yet.

Ganondork

goo
Well, why don't you get together with some people and make that happen? I mean it's never going to happen without a disruption in the market and apparently Tesla isn't enough of one yet.

"Some people," isn't enough engineering knowledge and capital to make this happen. Small car businesses are not going to last in the motor industry these days. They would either flop, or they would be bought out. It's up to bigger companies to make it happen. I wouldn't be surprised if the oil company has their hand in this business, though. Cars and gas still kind of go hand-in-hand, as we have very few fully electric cars.

Don't expect Tesla to be that big change, anyway. Tesla is just the beginning. We need more electric cars in the market before we can actually see this start changing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom