• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Opinion on Bird Flying?

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Riding a Bird in the Sky? Who would not love the idea?

Your free to fly around and have no worries, it's the best way of transportation and is the prime way to get to the land below from the skies above.
Land transportation seems rather obscure though, I don't think the bird will be the transportation in the land below, but it's either another horse like Epona, or you run around the place and travel with sword and shield and you against the wilderness.

As to the challenges of bird flying, I think there's a limit on how long you can fly on your bird. A bird needs to rest though, or it may end up as another too energetic bird that never needs to rest like an Epona who can run around Hyrule in TP. As for the challenges in the sky, I betcha Lord Debbie(Sorry Locke) will probably send goons to fling things at Link while riding a bird to make his trip harder. Or maybe some enemies who's chase you until you shake them off and you throw random items at them.

I look at it with skeptical optimism. Seems like it would be cool, but I have no idea how you could give it good controls.

Well the controls seem pretty good. Have you played Twilight Princess? They're basically the same as the part where you fly the Twilight Kargarok at Lake Hylia up the river. Even on TP the controls were smooth and fun. SS will be even better because of the WiiMotion Plus. I'm looking forward to it.

Venom5051

Talk Zelda, talk Zelda
I don't like how nintendo how you control the bird. It is like the bird thing on twilight princess. And I found that to be very hard to do. I jest don't what it to be slow like the trian on sprit tracks. There is some thing that we many not want in the game

Well the controls seem pretty good. Have you played Twilight Princess? They're basically the same as the part where you fly the Twilight Kargarok at Lake Hylia up the river. Even on TP the controls were smooth and fun. SS will be even better because of the WiiMotion Plus. I'm looking forward to it.
Well that does sound promising. Thank you for the info.

I'd like the idea as long as it doesn't end up like PH or ST with the boat or Train.
But trains are so cool.:bleh:

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I don't like how nintendo how you control the bird. It is like the bird thing on twilight princess. And I found that to be very hard to do. I jest don't what it to be slow like the trian on sprit tracks. There is some thing that we many not want in the game

Yup, I agree..
I for one hate the motion plus..
I would just like to have the old fashioned button mashing, And the one thing that will both aid and hinder SS from getting good ratings is the motion plus.

Fail Grammar btw..

i dont think its going to be like the boat or train because the train and boat are just a way to travel nintendo probably wont make the same mistake 3 times. Also the bird will be use for minigames i hope

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Why are people saying it is gonna suck? No one here knows what it is like, and those who know what they're talking about and have gotten the chance to play the game say it works great. I hate it when people judge something before playing it.

How about you give your opinion about the concept of bird flying, and reserve your judgment on the controls and how it ties in with the game until you experience it yourelves!

:mad: I am genuinely pissed off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom