• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask Operation Moonfall

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I would love to see MM on 3DS but before Nintendo does another remake I want to see a completely new LoZ HANDHELD game come out 1st.

GerudoDesert

I love being gay.
I don't think MM is broken, but I have heard tons of complaints that it's too hard. GREZZO made Oot 3DS easier than Oot N64, so he could fix MM for those who thought is was too hard for them.

Like I said above, the controls were just too much for me. I'd rather use a 64/gamecube controller than use the controls for the 3DS. Besides, Majora's Mask was a lot bigger than OoT. And I'm just saying, out of everything that I've said, do not start whining if they do not end up making MM3D. I'm not trying to put you all down. It's good that you want MM3D but you don't know what's going to happen. I, in my opinion, think they should worry about Zelda for the Wii U than Majora's Mask. Besides, people are saying that they are making a game for the 3DS.. Is is true? (I hope not.)

Hierarch7

~The Wolf~

One of the most important reasons behind me buying a 3DS was the release of Ocarina Of Time 3D. Even though I don't really care for the 3D effects, the most iconic game of my childhood is now traveling with me on the go. Majora's Mask must follow! Regardless of anyone's feelings on "remakes", it would be more or less a gift back to Zelda's loyal following. Also for the last time forum, it wouldn't be a "remake", it would be a "re-realease".

Operation Moonfall to Nintendo : Please bring us Majora's Mask for 3DS, you've taunted us with the beautiful release of Ocarina Of Time for 3DS

Yeah, they must make Majoras Mask for 3DS, they must! If hey do, they should add some one, or some thing that tells Link more about Majora, Fierce Deity and the Happy Mask Sales Man!!!

I just don't want to see MM become a failure. It wouldn't make sense to you guys that I say that but it's true. Ocarina of Time was a success but what happens if MM becomes a huge flop? Anything can happen. Why take an already perfect game and risk it becoming a failure? Don't fix what isn't broken. Or in other words, if it's already in good state don't mess with it anymore. Besides, I don't even want a 3DS. My brother sold my Wii which had a bunch of old games on it and I just wouldn't have the time to play. I feel like I'm slipping away from Zelda. :(

Even IF it didnt sell well... NOBODY is going to kick your door down and smash the copies you already own.... MM 64 will still exist no matter what future versions are released... Purists can even still play it on the Wii's virtual console.. and people who WANT to pay for a 3D copy on the 3DS can have theirs... everyone would be happy.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I don't care what they do; if they make it- great, we'll have MM for 3DS, with new features, and the fans will shut up about it. If not, oh well, it's not like it's a whole new game, just a remake, we don't need it. I honestly think ppl are making too big a deal out of this, sure, MM for the 3DS would be nice, but it's not necessary, if you want to play MM just play it on the N64 or Wii Virtual Console.

Fig

The Altruist
Nintendo is capable of creating multiple games at the same time, so I wouldn't worry about MM3DS interferring with another Zelda game's progress.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Like I said above, the controls were just too much for me. I'd rather use a 64/gamecube controller than use the controls for the 3DS. Besides, Majora's Mask was a lot bigger than OoT. And I'm just saying, out of everything that I've said, do not start whining if they do not end up making MM3D. I'm not trying to put you all down. It's good that you want MM3D but you don't know what's going to happen. I, in my opinion, think they should worry about Zelda for the Wii U than Majora's Mask. Besides, people are saying that they are making a game for the 3DS.. Is is true? (I hope not.)
Grezzo would remake MM, not Nintendo. So there's no need to worry about any Wii U Zelda or future, new, 3DS Zelda because Nintendo will do that themselves, not Grezzo, who will be the one working on the remakes taking the load off of Nintendo.
I can understand the control issue though. I got very uncomfortable with the shoulder buttons. I've heard there's third-party addons to the 3DS that make it easier to hold and make those buttons easier to use. I have thought about looking into them.

X

Xpo20

I dont see why they wouldnt remake it, they both run off the same system(N64) and controls dont change, nor the engine at that. MM and OoT go together too well, if you took one and did something like remake it, I dont think you can NOT do the same to the other. It also wouldn't even take long to do it with how alike they are. 3-6 months at most. They have gotten lots of new fans from OoT3D so, those new fans dont know about Majoras Mask. It also gets a bit wierd when all the sudden you're moving your gamecube controller and Im not aiming my hookshot...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom