• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Operation Moonfall: When Will The Moon Fall?

Clash

Super Melee Brawler
If nintendo could get Grezzo to make MM3d, then nintendo could concentrate their efforts on a new game and meanwhile we get MM3d.

Also, didn't someone from nintendo state that they would continue with the New Hyrule storyline? I don't know about you, but I like adult Link waaaaaay better than toon Link.

Last edited:
Seeing that there isn't a campaign to stop Majora's Mask 3D from being made, I believe Operation Moonfall has a very high chance of succeeding. There's absolutely no reason not to make Majora's Mask 3D and it would definately gain more Zelda fans.

If Operation Moonfall does succeed then it will be released either 2012 or 2013.

Last edited:

Alex

~TLoZ Veteran~
I'm kind of against Operation Moonfall, but for personal reasons, so my vote probably won't matter much. xD But I'm really kind of scared of Majora's Mask - I don't really know why, when I was little I used to think it was so cool, but now I can't sleep at night when I think of it ;u; - and if Operation Moonfall comes to past, then I'll be seeing Majora's Mask EVERYWHERE.

So yeah, I'm against it, but hey, I'm one out of tons of people who want MM to be remade, so my opinion probably won't matter much. xD

I am all for Operation Moonfall, too. I'm not a huge fan of remakes but I love Majora's Mask and I have on both the Wii Virtual Console and N64. beat the game at least 5 times and just absolutely love it. And for Nintendo to put this experience on the 3DS would be amazing. Just think of all the advantages - No more scrolling through screens on the start menu - No more poor graphics with the Expansion Pak - It's in eye-popping 3D, man. Anyway, I think Nintendo is thinking about it and MAYBE (just maybe) might start working on the game soon after Skyward Sword and all the other 3DS games that come out in November realease. I highly praise Operation Moonfall and want it so bad I even made a Box Art for it:

Majora's Mask 3D Box Art (made by ZeldaHunter).jpg

GO MAJORA'S MASK 3D! :yes:

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Alex, your opinion matters just as much as anyone else's does! I disagree with it, yeah, but the point is is that you have your opinion and others have theirs :3

Zleda

Toon Deity
I am 110% for Majora's Mask 3D. I don't get why people don't want it! If (I don't personally believe our voices will make it happen) it really did get released and you don't like it, don't buy it. simple as that. But for the rest of us who appreciate updated graphics and controls and the ability to bring it anywhere I want. It just makes sense.

NekoFangirl28

Cute, quiet and alert!
I would love it if Operation Moonfall went through and the game was made! It would make it so much easier to get the game, rather than get it from the Wii's VC (since I can never get stuff from there >.<) or get it for an emulator.
I don't know when it would come out, but if people really are against it and want a new Zelda game for the 3DS, Nintendo could make a new game and then make Majora's Mask 3D. Win for everyone really...only drawback is impatient people...
Oh well, can't make everyone happy at the same time!! :D

I'm kind of against Operation Moonfall, but for personal reasons, so my vote probably won't matter much. xD But I'm really kind of scared of Majora's Mask - I don't really know why, when I was little I used to think it was so cool, but now I can't sleep at night when I think of it ;u; - and if Operation Moonfall comes to past, then I'll be seeing Majora's Mask EVERYWHERE.

So yeah, I'm against it, but hey, I'm one out of tons of people who want MM to be remade, so my opinion probably won't matter much. xD
Awww! It's totally understandable, it's a pretty scary game at times, it would probably be rated T these days. I'm sorry that it scares you, it's a wonderful game game and it's saddening to see people who are too frightened to be able to enjoy it, but I understand why you'd be scared by it. I hope you can overcome this fear someday, what I do when something scares me is I laugh at it, find something funny about it and it'll seem less scary.

Hero's Shade

Do not falter my child...
I'm for it, GREZZO could make it in mere months providing they don't add a Master Quest mode.

OoT = 4 year dev
MM = 1 year dev

OoT 3D = 1 year dev
MM 3D = <6 months at the most

H

Hero_of_Light

I'm don't really want Majora's Mask 3d to be made that much but if it did I'd definitely buy it. I wouldn't care too much if they didn't release it either.
BTW I'm new here

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm all for Operation Moonfall. I even signed the petition. I have a strong feeling Nintendo won't do it, though. As much as I hope and would love to see it, I have a feeling that it's just another one of those things that just won't happen. It's sad, but true. That's what I think.

Azure Sage said:
I'm all for Operation Moonfall. I even signed the petition. I have a strong feeling Nintendo won't do it, though. As much as I hope and would love to see it, I have a feeling that it's just another one of those things that just won't happen. It's sad, but true. That's what I think.

I also signed the petition. But I feel that Nintendo will make MM3D. I think that because Nintendo has always been good at listening to what their fans want. One good example of this is the original GBA. Nintendo got many complaints because the screen didn't have a back light, and because of the complaints, we got the awesome Gameboy Advance SP. I personally think that MM3D will get made.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom